Thread: Un Fair Jail

Angry Un Fair Jail

Hello my name is SyrupX and I will admit I do get jailed quite a bit but the last couple of jails have been for comeplete bull **** a few weeks ago I got jailed bye JacobGraal for saying in tag team spar "Omg can u just do you job and kick this lagger" That was a 7 hour jail and just today I was in gang spar and this person was calling me a nigga / nga so I reported him and guess what nothing happend then he called me a ion noob so I say "why u so mad Atleast I can afford ion" and BOOM 8 hour jail this one was by ILeslie and quite frankly I'm quite pissed off I did nothing wrong on this one and still got a 8 hour jail please look into this about who u guys hire and look into other reports aswel , thanks for reading

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    where's your proof? xd if you had said that in public I don't thinm they can check that xd

Like I'm going to screen shot all my over head chats how stupid do u think I am?

submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com do not make threads about jails
    Player Relations 2016 - 2017
    Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020

So many grammar mistakes... My head can't take it...
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

shut up syrup with the way you are talking you deserve to be rejailed

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Hello my name is SyrupX and I will admit I do get jailed quite a bit but the last couple of jails have been for comeplete bull **** a few weeks ago I got jailed bye JacobGraal for saying in tag team spar "Omg can u just do you job and kick this lagger" That was a 7 hour jail and just today I was in gang spar and this person was calling me a nigga / nga so I reported him and guess what nothing happend then he called me a ion noob so I say "why u so mad Atleast I can afford ion" and BOOM 8 hour jail this one was by ILeslie and quite frankly I'm quite pissed off I did nothing wrong on this one and still got a 8 hour jail please look into this about who u guys hire and look into other reports aswel , thanks for reading
    Calm down, the reason why the other person didn't get jailed can be for multiple reasons,
    1- he got a warn and since he doesn't curse a lot meaning that's his first or second warn, as for you like you said you get jailed a lot so meaning 1 warning = jail
    2- the player must've said it in overhead chat where he was lucky and were able to remove his chat wat before the staff could come and see it, I've already suggested to bring overhead chat history but I was told that it would be heavy on the server, think about it, the last 10 messages said by a player times 3000, for every second of the game.
    3- you might've gotten jailed (I haven't seen your reason of jail so I'm just speculating)
    A- the staff thought you were disturbing other people's gameplay
    B- the staff mistakenly jailed you and was trying to press on another player
    C- the staff might have been triggered by you saying "omg can you do your job" and jailed you for harassment which is wrong
    I don't have the logs, maybe you said something wrong but you forgot or are trying to hide, I replied based on what you said to us
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Chill men.. just accept your punishment and stop fighting beacuse you can't win..

http://support.toonslab.com
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

How are you sure who jailed/warned you and who didn't?
    An attitude is an inward thought that wiggles its way out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NCX View Post
    Chill men.. just accept your punishment and stop fighting beacuse you can't win..

http://support.toonslab.com
    ^^^