Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I know we can't do anything against scammers but...

Unhappy I know we can't do anything against scammers but...

I JUST NEED TO RANT LOL DONT GET ALL MEAN WITH ME PLZ SENPAIS

Okay so I am usually at the trade tables trading sellables for tros, just today I was about to sell a batch of 400 trash when someone offered me trot to trade. Everything was normal until this player had told me that his trash was not there and that I was a scammer which I thought it was sketchy as I am a legit trader. Anyways I checked on my trash and it was gone (of course) and when I checked on my tros I noticed that the amount hadn't changed.

At the beginning I thought that maybe there was lag so I contacted a PR via PM with the situation to which he said I just needed to relog, which I did but the items were not there.

After a few explanations from my gang it was determined that I had been scammed, the way they do it is they change the item that they had offered right before the trade is completed (without the trade being cancelled this way the person doesn't see that the item has changed).

Now I was okay with this, I was like whatever it is what it is. But then later I noticed that this guy actually does it to a lot other players and that actually made me upset.

I know that we can't really do anything about it because we agree to the trade when it is made, but in this case people agreed to something that they did not receive. In this case shouldn't there be something done regarding the person scamming this certain way?

Even if not possible there should be more ways to deal with this matter, something like a list of all type of scams to make people aware of how they can lose their items if not careful.

At the end of the day it is something that ruins the experience for many players, and unfortunately the newest players are the ones that take it the worst.

I don't know, I just needed to rant lol it is just sad to believe that a person as low as this can get rich under the effort of others.

Scamming isn't illegal and its the players fault for being so gullible.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    I JUST NEED TO RANT LOL DONT GET ALL MEAN WITH ME PLZ SENPAIS

Okay so I am usually at the trade tables trading sellables for tros, just today I was about to sell a batch of 400 trash when someone offered me trot to trade. Everything was normal until this player had told me that his trash was not there and that I was a scammer which I thought it was sketchy as I am a legit trader. Anyways I checked on my trash and it was gone (of course) and when I checked on my tros I noticed that the amount hadn't changed.

At the beginning I thought that maybe there was lag so I contacted a PR via PM with the situation to which he said I just needed to relog, which I did but the items were not there.

After a few explanations from my gang it was determined that I had been scammed, the way they do it is they change the item that they had offered right before the trade is completed (without the trade being cancelled this way the person doesn't see that the item has changed).

Now I was okay with this, I was like whatever it is what it is. But then later I noticed that this guy actually does it to a lot other players and that actually made me upset.

I know that we can't really do anything about it because we agree to the trade when it is made, but in this case people agreed to something that they did not receive. In this case shouldn't there be something done regarding the person scamming this certain way?

Even if not possible there should be more ways to deal with this matter, something like a list of all type of scams to make people aware of how they can lose their items if not careful.

At the end of the day it is something that ruins the experience for many players, and unfortunately the newest players are the ones that take it the worst.

I don't know, I just needed to rant lol it is just sad to believe that a person as low as this can get rich under the effort of others.
    tell you what, go undercover, record a trade happening with the guy where he tries to scam you, if the video shows that something out of the ordinary happened in that case the trade tables has a flaw and then and only then you can complain.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Banned
    #BringBackDroppingItems!

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMustache View Post
    #BringBackDroppingItems!
    lmao
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Scamming is art, not everyone can do it.

thats why my THICC self stays away from trading lol
    Since you're looking at this, why not look into my ganis?
    Click here boy-o ^

Those scammers will get scammed one day, just you wait...
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    And wait..........and wait............
    Since you're looking at this, why not look into my ganis?
    Click here boy-o ^

Nah dude u don't understand how this works

u scammed my black brella u said u wanted to borrow it smh