Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I know we can't do anything against scammers but...

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    I JUST NEED TO RANT LOL DONT GET ALL MEAN WITH ME PLZ SENPAIS

Okay so I am usually at the trade tables trading sellables for tros, just today I was about to sell a batch of 400 trash when someone offered me trot to trade. Everything was normal until this player had told me that his trash was not there and that I was a scammer which I thought it was sketchy as I am a legit trader. Anyways I checked on my trash and it was gone (of course) and when I checked on my tros I noticed that the amount hadn't changed.

At the beginning I thought that maybe there was lag so I contacted a PR via PM with the situation to which he said I just needed to relog, which I did but the items were not there.

After a few explanations from my gang it was determined that I had been scammed, the way they do it is they change the item that they had offered right before the trade is completed (without the trade being cancelled this way the person doesn't see that the item has changed).

Now I was okay with this, I was like whatever it is what it is. But then later I noticed that this guy actually does it to a lot other players and that actually made me upset.

I know that we can't really do anything about it because we agree to the trade when it is made, but in this case people agreed to something that they did not receive. In this case shouldn't there be something done regarding the person scamming this certain way?

Even if not possible there should be more ways to deal with this matter, something like a list of all type of scams to make people aware of how they can lose their items if not careful.

At the end of the day it is something that ruins the experience for many players, and unfortunately the newest players are the ones that take it the worst.

I don't know, I just needed to rant lol it is just sad to believe that a person as low as this can get rich under the effort of others.
    Don't worry. being scammed in game just shows the morality of the player. Even if he can get away in game, he can't get away from the law in real life.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by lyk12345 View Post
    Don't worry. being scammed in game just shows the morality of the player. Even if he can get away in game, he can't get away from the law in real life.
    Lol

kden...
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

So true
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

wanna loan some tro?