so i have two ideas of new jobs i think would be cool to have. one would be the ability to fish in the game and then sell the fish for money. The second one would be bounty hunting.
how it would work is when a person hits a certain kill streak, lets say for example 100 kill streak, then a bounty is placed on that players head, so when a player goes to get a bounty it will give them a random player with a kill streak of 100 or higher, the higher the streak the bigger the bounty. To make it so that you dont get stormed by players after your bounty only one player will be assigned one bounty. Player given the bounty will have to find the player (which would be given their location on the map) and kill said player with bounty on them within a certain time limit. If said player dies and loses kill streak bounty does not go away unless the player does not kill that player within the time limit. I feel this would make pk more fun along with a good and fun way to make a little extra cash and would make streaking in higher numbers a little more difficult. Hope you all like my idea