Hii im just new to levelling so I need help on doing these alooot

Heres the link to the Level I made,I did a house btw

https://eyshthetic.files.wordpress.c...at_2.png?w=656

https://eyshthetic.files.wordpress.c...at_1.png?w=656

i also do want to learn leveling until i get this error
    leveling.jpg
    "A journey of A thousand miles, Begins with a single step."

Got any issues ?
    Do not Hesitate to send me your concerns.

~Stalk me~

Not so bad as a beginner

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SicaJihyeBts View Post
    Hii im just new to levelling so I need help on doing these alooot

Heres the link to the Level I made,I did a house btw

https://eyshthetic.files.wordpress.c...at_2.png?w=656

https://eyshthetic.files.wordpress.c...at_1.png?w=656
    The way I shall do this is by Circling the Errors with A number coding (e.g. 1.1) and I shall Start each point I make with the code I am talking about and possibly attach a few Images to Help you.

1.1 The steps on the Walkway don't give the impression that you're playing is actually going up a level. They're not necessary in my opinion, however if you do intend on keeping them there I would advice you to do move the segments in the bridge upwards accordingly with the stairs.

Take a look at this image, Notice how the walls go up with the stairs right? This shows that there's a change in height. Perhaps demonstrate that in your level.

1.2: The cliff tiles just don't flow. You need to use the correct tiles, Due to me being lazy I'll borrow Josh's level as an Example.

Notice how the tiles in the cliff's all flow together right? The tiles are very different, so Make sure you use the right tiles pretty much.

1.3: Make your sand more interesting and don't just copy the same 4 shell tiles and place them on the level. Take your time with such detail. Whenever I make a house exterior, I spend about 10-20 minutes on the building, but an hour on the details in the grass. Don't rush it

1.4:
    Could you have used another tiles instead of Stone? I understand that most era houses have them, but it's not a necessity.

1.5: I'm going to just say, do not use those 2 blocks together. Either stick with the poles or The frame.

1.6: Water should never be linear to begin with. As a rule of thumb for anyone levelling, You should never place more than 3 blocks of the same water tile. Water is Random, so make the direction of the placement as random as possible.
    Secondly, you need to make the water fade from Deep to shallow.
    Take a look at this example from Josh's level:

Notice the way he has faded one type of water into another. Right? It's sort of comes together and makes sense, rather than it looking like a divide between two.
    Also appreciate how he does not go linear with the water, At most every 3 tiles there's a change in direction. I'm telling you, The more detail and time you put in such subtle things, the better your level shall be.

You've made a very good start to your level and please don't let what I've said put you off. Everyone makes mistakes, but it's wether we
    learn from them that shall define your future.
    Make sure you take your time and don't rush or be a "Lazy Leveller" i.e. Taking shortcuts.

Oh and BTW we all make mistakes, Here's one of my first couple levels:

Notice how the Water lining and even the sand is sooooooooooo Linear and neat and water never behaves like that. I was just rushing to get the level complete, Now when you take your time and think about every tile you place, you can make amazing stuff like this:

I shall admit, the use of NPC's does make this level go from Woah to "WOOOOOOOOOOOAAHHHHHHHHHH" however neglect everything and just look at the way the sand and water tiles are placed, so random and that adds to the "WOAH".

For your main House:
    Rather than me going around explaining every error, I'm just going to circle them.

The main advice I am going to give you is look at the way iera levels/GraalOnline era levels are made. Try and imitate the style but then use that to formulate your own

If there's anything you don't understand or would like further explanation the by oh means just Quote my post and I shall get back to you.

-Bulletzone

Quote Originally Posted by Shana26 View Post
    i also do want to learn leveling until i get this error
    leveling.jpg
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...for-Windows-10!!
    Last edited by Bulletzone; 05-28-2017 at 07:07 PM.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Banned
    Does anyone know a PW server that is open to people wanting to learn Leveling?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMustache View Post
    Does anyone know a PW server that is open to people wanting to learn Leveling?
    Dev joshuaG

Blend the tiles better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice levels (if they are yours atleast)

It's better than anything I can do
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    It's better than anything I can do
    Couldn't agree more