Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: Suggestions for Remodel

A new type of spar , I've made a post about this.

I wonder just wonder, Maybe you should take a look at the oldest things in graal, like the bridge, it could be polished up a bit.
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback

Quote Originally Posted by Untilthemoonrises View Post
    Hey all!
    I've made this kind of thread before, but I'm hoping to have more success with this one given the recent success of northwest.
    The LAT team recently has not been as involved as I would like and I'm looking to change our name from the (L)azy (A)dmin (T)eam back to a true levels team!

Please keep in mind this is not a thread to complain about current problems. So post such as, "Change gun stats back," or "Release countryside" will be entirely disregarded. I'm looking for ideas that you would like to be implemented in game. Level remodels or additions specifically. Keep in mind a lot of things you guys have suggested previously require a lot of scripting i.e. a lot of time because our scripters are limited.

Also I'm going to be honest with you guys ideas such as amusement parks, fairs, or ideas that suit a small population of players will most likely be not used either. My goal with these remodels or additions is to build something that would be popularly utilized by players for a long period of time. The goal is to not have the staff focus a lot of time and a lot of resources on something that will become irrelevant in a matter of days. I'm not saying those ideas are never going to be implemented or considered, but its something I, personally, would not prioritize.

Ideas that I'm considering (PLEASE NOTE: none of these are projects that are in progress or definitely going to be implemented into the game) currently would be:
    -Remodeling south ridge and making it more productive and prominent (Similar to NW)
    -Updating Cop land/ Gangster zone and making them more cop vs gangster oriented (For example: creating environment where the particular alignments thrive. So possibly cops have normal hit points in Cop land, gangsters only half hit points. Or cop/gangster only shops)
    -Making a trading complex of sorts, possibly the mall? A revamp of the mall to include more Arte-like environment (such as including old/new player shops) and moving it to a more accessible location.

Ideas aren't limited to these, these are just a few ideas I've come across that seem promising and would benefit a mass number of players. It could be something as simple as retile ____ building because its ugly. I'm definitely interested in your ideas, or if you have suggestions about any of the ideas I've already listed please feel free to add them below as well

Feel free to put the LAT to work we need to regain our hardworking status!

-------------
    Updated: 10 June 2017

Hey guys,
    Recently I was inspired by Meph who took me down a road of the original Era and I found quite a few cool things that I wanted to gather your opinions on. One of the ideas I really liked was the the idea of adding distinguishing perks to bases to make it more then just a place to camp for hours. For example this could include adding a practice spar to gangster zone, adding digging to pz, or maybe a boosted body part count for mafia. Much like guerre base has mining these things would give basers something to keep them more involved and more excited to be apart of the basing system. I just wanted to gather your thoughts and reactions to this kind of idea because it could change the way we base in iEra.
    Reactions, thoughts, ideas?

-------------

XOXO
    UTMR

Streaming time: 14 June, 9:45pm EST @ https://www.twitch.tv/untilthemoonrises
    Maybe make spar based on achievements to make it fair for all and maybe spar should be near start?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jjemerald View Post
    A new type of spar , I've made a post about this.
    Would u agree with my idea for spar? Because i only see people with over thousands of wins sparring

Quote Originally Posted by Just nexus View Post
    Maybe make spar based on achievements to make it fair for all and maybe spar should be near start?

- - - Updated - - -

Would u agree with my idea for spar? Because i only see people with over thousands of wins sparring
    UTMR resigned lol this thread is kinda done
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

riiiiippp
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Development Team
    Please look at the thread dates before posting as well. Thankssss.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler