Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for Remodel

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by SunAndMoon View Post
    Just the look would be underwater and from the top it would look like some boat dock or like Atlantis type structure and you wouldn't actually be underwater just the look would be
    Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    There could be a sunken ship and you have to go under water(Grab) by the crack in the ship and it teleports you into the ship...
    I like the idea of implementing this into pirates zone to give the base a bit more depth (literally)
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

Quote Originally Posted by Untilthemoonrises View Post
    I like the idea of implementing this into pirates zone to give the base a bit more depth (literally)
    Yea I would like to see pz remodeled and make it more of underwater add a purpose to the boat near it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SunAndMoon View Post
    Just the look would be underwater and from the top it would look like some boat dock or like Atlantis type structure and you wouldn't actually be underwater just the look would be
    Okay, it'll work

- - - Updated - - -

Moon, can we have a giant cat in Era City? Yes? No?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

My suggestions:

1- turn the sewers levels into a Gmap, the sewers are complex and massive since some walls don't connect to a different level it'll be easier for us to know where exactly can we go.

2- for southridge and the cop vs gangster theme, I believe you can turn the left side into a clean proper city and make that part blend in the middle with gangster themed buildings, the right side is the gangster themed location where tires are burned, buildings have graffiti on them...

3- do you remember that old car dealer? The huge location under P-tech, if you noticed, 4-5 cars aren't enough for all of this shop size, I'd suggest a complete makeover, make it more modern, I've never seen a wooden floor in a car showroom.

4- i'd like to see a small boat on the empty waters under the witch's hut thing since there's a small ocean there and nobody is using it, might as well add some decorations there.

5-update the hotel's park, it's on the left side of the map, I've been there since I had 400 hours and it looks the same, boring.

6- I've noticed that the LAT team is pretty good at their jobs they've improved so much this year, I suggest adding some small countryside themed huts or houses on top of the boat thing that people thought its countryside's entrance, maybe that'll hype the playerbase or give them a taste on what to come.

7- the Facebook building is taking too much space, I've never seen an apple store with the size of a mall, plus with today's creative level making you people could make that building into a better smaller looking building.

8- what's with the parking spot on top of tachi? Looks empty and no one is ever there, would be nice if there is something that catches our eyes there.

9- update skateboard arenas with some challenges or parkour skills, something like the snowboard arena.

10- pirate zone can be developed to look more than a rectangle, maybe have small areas linked with wooden bridges ?

11- so many doors on the bottom of the map (southridge) I believe they're there because of halloween, would be better if you make a hotel and inside the hotel contains many floors, each floor has many doors, this way you prevent that weird 10 doors for 1 house.

12- remodel the two buildings to the left of aim point in southridge.

13- next to those 2 buildings to the left is a healing building, it's square, literally, I trust you people to make it look fabulous.

Those were 13 suggestions on the things that I think needs remodeling, and no I didn't choose 13 things on purpose, okay maybe I did for the sake of the joke, I can also give 13 reasons on why each of them needs to be changed.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

14- Giant Cat

Inside Ammo Mart?

Make it seem more of a gun shop with bullet packs and shelving, etc...
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Add a mosque

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    I would like to see this Gun Repair shop remodeled. Ideally it would be great if all the gun repairs locations could be here instead of wandering all over the place looking for it.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

-Create a Building for people wanting to become an admin, since so many are asking for Applications...

-Update some of the "corner shops" like Rick's Utilities, Demisis's, etc...
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    I would like to see this Gun Repair shop remodeled. Ideally it would be great if all the gun repairs locations could be here instead of wandering all over the place looking for it.
    This would be a great idea having all the guns repaired in a one shop. If you were gonna implement this change it should be remodeled as an elegant gangster styled theme. more like a "multiplex style" to make it more attractive.
    "A journey of A thousand miles, Begins with a single step."

Got any issues ?
    Do not Hesitate to send me your concerns.

~Stalk me~