Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for Remodel

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    Bh was in need of an update but it looks very dark and medieval like. Maybe make it a bit brighter
    he's right bh is very... emo

I know I've said these, I was told to add images for better understanding

My suggestions:

1- turn the sewers levels into a Gmap, the sewers are complex and massive since some walls don't connect to a different level it'll be easier for us to know where exactly can we go.

2- for southridge and the cop vs gangster theme, I believe you can turn the left side into a clean proper city and make that part blend in the middle with gangster themed buildings, the right side is the gangster themed location where tires are burned, buildings have graffiti on them...

3- do you remember that old car dealer? The huge location under P-tech, if you noticed, 4-5 cars aren't enough for all of this shop size, I'd suggest a complete makeover, make it more modern, I've never seen a wooden floor in a car showroom.

4- i'd like to see a small boat on the empty waters under the witch's hut thing since there's a small ocean there and nobody is using it, might as well add some decorations there.

5-update the hotel's park, it's on the left side of the map, I've been there since I had 400 hours and it looks the same, boring.

6- I've noticed that the LAT team is pretty good at their jobs they've improved so much this year, I suggest adding some small countryside themed huts or houses on top of the boat thing that people thought its countryside's entrance, maybe that'll hype the playerbase or give them a taste on what to come.

7- the Facebook building is taking too much space, I've never seen an apple store with the size of a mall, plus with today's creative level making you people could make that building into a better smaller looking building.

8- what's with the parking spot on top of tachi? Looks empty and no one is ever there, would be nice if there is something that catches our eyes there.

9- update skateboard arenas with some challenges or parkour skills, something like the snowboard arena.

10- pirate zone can be developed to look more than a rectangle, maybe have small areas linked with wooden bridges ? (just an illustration, doesn't have to be like this)

11- so many doors on the bottom of the map (southridge) I believe they're there because of halloween, would be better if you make a hotel and inside the hotel contains many floors, each floor has many doors, this way you prevent that weird 10 doors for 1 house.

12- remodel the two buildings to the left of aim point in southridge.

13- next to those 2 buildings to the left is a healing building, it's square, literally, I trust you people to make it look fabulous.

Those were 13 suggestions on the things that I think needs remodeling, and no I didn't choose 13 things on purpose, okay maybe I did for the sake of the joke, I can also give 13 reasons on why each of them needs to be changed.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by chickenbrocolli View Post
    he's right bh is very... emo
    Make it more colorful xddd or lighten the color o:

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Make it more colorful xddd or lighten the color o:
    well, we don't want bases to all look like each other, it'll be boring, MAKE IT A RAINBOW BASE YHAYAYAYAY
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    well, we don't want bases to all look like each other, it'll be boring, MAKE IT A RAINBOW BASE YHAYAYAYAY
    And hurt my eyes YYAAAYAYA

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Thank goodness my exams are ending in 9 days.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    And would you like flowers and money around your statue as well?
    cry, i'll kill your cats
    Since you're looking at this, why not look into my ganis?
    Click here boy-o ^

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post

What happened to the hide and seek spots that were located there?
    This issue has been resolved S/O Homie the witch
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

Quote Originally Posted by Untilthemoonrises View Post
    This issue has been resolved S/O Homie the witch
    Completely new spots? Or are they near the old ones

Remodel the Tachi Gun shop. The gun shop near tachi base which sells the tachi skorpion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk