Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for Remodel

What about remodeling 187 Guns?
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Zephlyn
    Since there has been some remodel on bases, I highly suggest on remodeling Lethal Base.

Before, that base used to be full of people, it was easy to rush, and hard to maintain. All the gangs there had a big challenge on defending this base. Nowadays, Lethal is only about spamming the hallway, it's hard to rush and PK.

It would be nice to have a base like the old lethal, easy to rush, hard to maintain and easy to PK. It would also kill the problem of the same gang owning the same base for days.
    -----
    Also, it would be nice if Spar Complex could have a remodel, maybe change the tiles, since the level of spar complex is too plain, if you compare it with Multiplex you can see the difference. Also, it would be nice if they could add the same system of multiplex, of having the amount of players shown on each spar room.
    -----
    Maybe we could make something related with the alligns, since they're completely useless right now. Maybe making the cops area a more neat design, and also having a increase of damage or heal depending on what zone you are.
    -----
    Last but not least, add more spar/job buildings on Southridge, one of the main reason people don't go there is because it doesn't have too many buildings to dedicate your time.

I honestly recommend leaving the Southridge the way it is. The Southridge is safe, so why change it?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    I honestly recommend leaving the Southridge the way it is. The Southridge is safe, so why change it?
    Remodeling some buildings won't hurt
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

This whole thread, great suggestions (Except for Aligamer, of course!)

Here are a few things I'd like to see:

1. Put back all the shops from the Mall to their old spots. Having them in the mall is useless if 90% of the old buildings aren't used. Also, this messes up hide and seek quite a bit.
    2. Underwater base. 'Nuff said, this would be pretty bad-***.
    3. Remodel southridge, I like the ideas in this thread already =)
    4. Countryside xd le epic meme

Also, is LAT hiring again?

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    Since there has been some remodel on bases, I highly suggest on remodeling Lethal Base.

Before, that base used to be full of people, it was easy to rush, and hard to maintain. All the gangs there had a big challenge on defending this base. Nowadays, Lethal is only about spamming the hallway, it's hard to rush and PK.

It would be nice to have a base like the old lethal, easy to rush, hard to maintain and easy to PK. It would also kill the problem of the same gang owning the same base for days.
    -----
    Also, it would be nice if Spar Complex could have a remodel, maybe change the tiles, since the level of spar complex is too plain, if you compare it with Multiplex you can see the difference. Also, it would be nice if they could add the same system of multiplex, of having the amount of players shown on each spar room.
    -----
    Maybe we could make something related with the alligns, since they're completely useless right now. Maybe making the cops area a more neat design, and also having a increase of damage or heal depending on what zone you are.
    -----
    Last but not least, add more spar/job buildings on Southridge, one of the main reason people don't go there is because it doesn't have too many buildings to dedicate your time.
    #BringBackOldLethal
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

You need to bring back the house where there is practise spar in north west its now gone thos after update, its one of the important spar room thats where people do series. You can bring back that building or make new one.

Development Team

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    You need to bring back the house where there is practise spar in north west its now gone thos after update, its one of the important spar room thats where people do series. You can bring back that building or make new one.
    There is a secret spar in northwest under the fire pit behind the gas station !
    Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post

-----
    -----
    -----
    I hear you. My issue with reverting lethal is that it is meant to be a base. To base in. If you guys haven't been in lethal in a while we added some attack friendly measures. I. E. Doors, crates, tables.
    I will totally look into the spar things though. Those are very reasonable request.

Also what kind of things would you all like to see in southridge.
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

Remodel staff, thanks

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Remodel staff, thanks
    So relevant to this thread huh?