Thread: Relo's Level Thread

Relo's Level Thread

I worked on the LAT team last year for a while but I was fired for something that was out of my control. I'm making this thread to show all the levels I've made and hopefully, the staff might give me a second chance.

Nice !

Very Nice :0 i love it..
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Nice!
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ReloGraal View Post
    I worked on the LAT team last year for a while but I was fired for something that was out of my control. I'm making this thread to show all the levels I've made and hopefully, the staff might give me a second chance.

Neat levels, As you have more experience than me in the art of levelling, You have your own style however I'd like to leave my views on your work.
    Going from Top to Bottom:

1)For some reason, I feel like you could do with some sort of framing to the windows?
    It feels like the Windows were just stuck there and it's not part of the house

2)Some windows on the Interior? I understand it's a house template, but the walls seem bare.

3)This may just be me, but the perspective of the walls seems ruined by the fact you've curved the walls at the roof. If you let the Wall run into the Roof, I feel like that would make it appear more "wall like".
    I don't know if you get me, but It's just the walls look flat like they're lying down.

4) Same as 3) but perhaps add some windows? Just my opinion. Look at the 2 tile pillars. They seem flat for me, I don't know if you see it but The rounded part at the top ruins it. Just let it run into the top. (Sorry for the bad explanation )

5)You've done the walls nicely here, perhaps frame the windows? Make the cliffs less linear, like constantly coming out and in. Could you somehow merge the Pathway into the driveway where the car is? Like adding a concrete walkway around it.

6) Very nice You've even added some Lining to the windows and in my opinion that looks much neater.

7) Possibly my favourite level. Look at the fountain, it doesn't seem part of the level. Some dirt shading under it perhaps? Look at where your car is and the grass on either side on it. Perhaps add some concrete slabs? then some dirt to merge it together.
    Also add more life to the grass It seems very dull in my opinion.

8)You need more windows and perhaps stick to the silver type? The fact there's that one brown window makes it feel very plain. Don't forget to line the window (Just my opinion again as lining makes it look more professional and part of the level).

9) I love this level as well. Although you could do with some dirt shading on the driveway leading to your garage. Merge things together. Also what's going on with the Garage door? You added lining to all the other levels but not this one . Look how neat the doors look when they have lining to them. I'll feel like lining wasn't really needed on the windows as you've added alot of them and it looks awesome
    The grass terrain has adequate amount of life.

By "lining" I mean the framing surrounding the Door/Window.

All in all
    nice levels. Those are just my opinions on things and As you've had more experience than me, there may be a reason/style you've developed and I respect that, thus you don't have too take my opinion on things.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Bulletzone
    Did u just quote a huge post
    Please don't use rude words

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post

All in all
    nice levels. Those are just my opinions on things and As you've had more experience than me, there may be a reason/style you've developed and I respect that, thus you don't have too take my opinion on things.
    Thanks for the feedback. The reason some of those levels seem bland is that I was very limited in the npc images I had because the only ones I could find were the images that existed in start of Pc era. Also 2 is very bland because I wasn't able to add npcs at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since era won't hire me back , I'm looking for a server to work on. Anyone who owns a playerworlds server and needs a lat please message me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk