Thread: Add in a groups section of forums

Banned

Add in a groups section of forums

Can you add in a groups area so if you click on groups it takes you to the groups list? I dont enjoy clicking on a group in someones profile then going into the uncatagorized thing to see all the groups.

Me too
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Me too Dx
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Well?
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    There's a good chance they won't even read this xD a moderator might but admins. Naw
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

jeni
    I read this and referred it to bboy as he does this type of development. I will ask him to respond, sorry for delay.

El Bacon Hombre Police Commissioner
    I read this when the thread was first posted, but I haven't really seen the need for this as it's just an extra feature in the first place? I considered removing groups completely pre-launch, but there's a reason there are no links to groups outside of the profiles. The reason for the forums is a controlled environment where players can communicate with each other and staff alike. Groups are complimenting the social aspect but are not a necessity nor are they supported above a minuscule amount.

If you can provide a good reason for this to be implemented other than small demand, go ahead
    [email protected]
    *Stefan: You steal my cookies?

Banned
    Good reason. Ok, fair enough.
    People like to make groups to see if theres people like them, also to attempt to prove a point, exp the anti shotgun group, or people make groups for specific gangs and only gang members can join in on, thirdly is for those family people. You know, the people who have the last names in name like Vanderwoodsen, it is usefull for listing off who is officaly inside of that family. Finaly the last reason is that it is there and it shouldn't be ignored, like the search was, and i can say that a lot more people will start using groups.