Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Account Stolen.

Soldier

Account Stolen.

My account recently got stolen by a player named iiRawr, he's in the gang tenzen. I know i'm not getting the account back, but just wanted to warn players about this guy. Also, don't staff usually reset and perm ban stolen accs? If so can an admin msg so i can provide the Graalid of the acc.
    I been feeling like the man lately.

Sorry to hear that m8
    :/

I heard he was doing that to a lot of people, thought he would have been caught by now.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Oh my.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Yeah the leader of that gang also took the gang of my friend XD that gang is no good
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Band1t View Post
    My account recently got stolen by a player named iiRawr, he's in the gang tenzen. I know i'm not getting the account back, but just wanted to warn players about this guy. Also, don't staff usually reset and perm ban stolen accs? If so can an admin msg so i can provide the Graalid of the acc.
    Tell me how he does it? And how it happen tho? If u really want to make people aware of it.

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    Tell me how he does it? And how it happen tho? If u really want to make people aware of it.
    It was phished but just don't trust the guy lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Yeah the leader of that gang also took the gang of my friend XD that gang is no good
    Yeah, they all suck lol. I hope all is accs get Jailed and reset
    I been feeling like the man lately.

He hack.. He no good manner. He deserved to get punish
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

If my acc was ever phished I'd submit a ticket to get it banned/jailed and keep in touch with a staff

Well i know someonenwho got phished too it was the time where era hiring. Boz Thunder guy sent our lead a site where he can apply for and it needed an email and password, his elite blade tros, ec's and even upload was refunded to buy it for shovels. He got his acc revoke tho but he quits anyway you can understand that frustration. I think era need to have a warning like dont trust sites where you need to login with your email and password. Well best thing u can do dont trust site where u need to login.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    Well i know someonenwho got phished too it was the time where era hiring. Boz Thunder guy sent our lead a site where he can apply for and it needed an email and password, his elite blade tros, ec's and even upload was refunded to buy it for shovels. He got his acc revoke tho but he quits anyway you can understand that frustration. I think era need to have a warning like dont trust sites where you need to login with your email and password. Well best thing u can do dont trust site where u need to login.
    (Read Sarcastically) Got it. Don't trust Era-Go, Kik, Xbox Live (I'm pretty sure u can't guess my Xbox Live name), Facebook, Twitter, and almost every over website on Google
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".