Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Admin Rigging Trivias

Angry Admin Rigging Trivias

Well like every other day Malahy also known as the weekdays Monday, Tuesday ect has been rigging trivia and I'm here to tell you why. About 1 hour ago she did a trivia and it was 4-4 with Seo and Water personally I thought Water had the win but then he asks a question "In What Pixar film was marlin looking for his son in " or somthing like that and the answer was obviously Finding Nemo but Seo put gm6 Sniper and got the point? Like if that wasn't rigged enough , then Malahy was pretending to be all focused about what happend then checked the logs and said "Oh it was just a visual glitch she did say Finding Nemo" which is complete bs sense this is apparently the first time this has happend Seo wins the majority of her Trivias and seo never wins any other admins trivias so I find it a bit sketched.

Darn her....I never participate in her trivias anyways........But feel bad about it. Also rolyn is supporting esca too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDanielPali View Post
    Darn her....I never participate in her trivias anyways........But feel bad about it. Also rolyn is supporting esca too

But ur profile picture has the trivia hat

Didn't know trivia was crap nowdays

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    But ur profile picture has the trivia hat

Didn't know trivia was crap nowdays
    Because I won the trivia hosted by mimi canavi dorvay( michel dorvay) in 11 september 2015

Syrup, i think the trivia was broken because i saw Seo typed "finding nemo" It should've showed "finding nemo" as the answer but the board glitched and then it showed "g36 sniper". And i dont think he would rig it because higher admins can check his pms and see if he does rig. If he does.. well then he shouldnt be an admin until today.Trivia usually glitch cuz of the game's bug.

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Well like every other day Malahy also known as the weekdays Monday, Tuesday ect has been rigging trivia and I'm here to tell you why. About 1 hour ago she did a trivia and it was 4-4 with Seo and Water personally I thought Water had the win but then he asks a question "In What Pixar film was marlin looking for his son in " or somthing like that and the answer was obviously Finding Nemo but Seo put gm6 Sniper and got the point? Like if that wasn't rigged enough , then Malahy was pretending to be all focused about what happend then checked the logs and said "Oh it was just a visual glitch she did say Finding Nemo" which is complete bs sense this is apparently the first time this has happend Seo wins the majority of her Trivias and seo never wins any other admins trivias so I find it a bit sketched.
    You guys need nerf this admin. After the girl winning i added her right away and put her in my star friends because i have a feeling she has connection to that admin, her looks is a free white head and her name was "sneeze on mihaly" after the event is over when i look on her profile her real name is seo with her head upload. I didnt saw that admins explanation because he warp me to north im saying "add the girl and and see if its the admins friend" it looks like the questions are in order and also the answer for his friend but they made an error lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Water View Post
    Syrup, i think the trivia was broken because i saw Seo typed "finding nemo" It should've showed "finding nemo" as the answer but the board glitched and then it showed "g36 sniper". And i dont think he would rig it because higher admins can check his pms and see if he does rig. If he does.. well then he shouldnt be an admin until today.Trivia usually glitch cuz of the game's bug.
    There is kik dude, i saw her after saying g36 she said finding nemo.

They are indeed friends but why would mihaly host trivia to everyone if he would just rig it to one person?

Quote Originally Posted by Water View Post
    They are indeed friends but why would mihaly host trivia to everyone if he would just rig it to one person?
    Can he open for one person?

I've been often at Trivias, unfortunately I only had 2 answers right in my entire life,
    anyways I have seen "Seo" often having answers right in Trivias while other admins were hosting. Also seo's winning Trivias too, while other admins hosts. I even remember people saying "LOL a noob won" only bc it wasn't some1 known winning and yes it wasn't Malahys host. Don't got any Recordings neither Screens to proof that, but I'm not lying, I can tell you that.

Why do I know that or why did I notice Seo winning other trivs? The answer is bc I'm really active with Events.

I have to say what recently happend is really weird. But I don't think she was rigging Trivia, I mean who would risk being fired for helping some1 else, tho It has happend in other events already.
    Malahy did appear after the Events and she tried to clear it up. People were claiming that Seo and her are in a relationship or anything like that.

And yes errors happen in Events Remember that one ts where rolyn accidently updated the level again? When a team has already won. Anero came and ":start" so that the winning team got split in 2 teams again, in a new round. That's why I think that the visual glitch or whatever she said is probably possible.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    if you suspect a staff member is doing something that breaks the rules it is best to submit a ticket to toonslab with as much information as possible or contact a PRA and explain it to them.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler