Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How did Magus get gang back?! Era corrupt?!

How did Magus get gang back?! Era corrupt?!

Magus which was scammed by Viper is now back in the ownership of Ozzy Magus who was kicked out of his own gang. Consequently all of the people who was Jailed for supposedly ''blackmailing staff'' including Ozzy Magus, Ghost Magus & Julius whos also a member of Wario has all been released. They were also included in the infamous 'GST BLACKLIST' which was created PRA & FORMER GST HOST & MULTIPLEX CO FOUNDER Anero. The list has now been removed by ERA VETERAN, GUEST ADMIN & CURRENT GST HOST 2017 & MULTIPLEX CO FOUNDER MEPH.
    Last edited by Donald; 06-05-2017 at 04:52 PM.

They just did, that's how...
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

They submitted a ticket ?

This a pdf link documenting the whole case written by Ozzy Magus https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B61...dDQUx1dlU/view

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    They submitted a ticket ?
    Idk but this opens up the case about whether MidNIght should get his gang back after being scammed by Viper. Grim Reapers rewards are now being used as bait to lure people into helping Arcane base. Viper openly gloating about RIP Grim Reapers & posting a troll picture mocking the former Grim Reaper members.

Rules are meant to protect the innocent & punish evil doers.
    People defending scamming has no common sense & no conscience.
    Last edited by Donald; 06-06-2017 at 09:39 AM.

Magus' case is different tho

It's not the viper from grim... and they were released cause I guess some people were being nice

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Magus' case is different tho
    Same deviousness same ill intent same case of misplaced trust same case of betrayal same fraud same case of greed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DGcUAWm8eY
    "
    #DON'T DEFEND THIEVES!
    Last edited by Donald; 06-05-2017 at 06:46 PM.

When was that PDF written? Seems recent, also was that Ozzy magus who was said to be the victim of all this? If yes poor guy, I remember him, he's such a nice person.
    I'm genuinely confused on who/what to believe since the PDF looks legit and filled with proof.
    Also there's some Kik messages he showed that dont have names on top, if he can share the versions with the names on top so we can know they're not fake, but I don't think he'll fake these since he has bunch of proof other than that
    May the truth win.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Magus which was scammed by Viper is now back in the ownership of Ozzy Magus who was kicked out of his own gang. Consequently all of the people who was Jailed for supposedly ''blackmailing staff'' including Ozzy Magus, Ghost Magus & Julius whos also a member of Wario has all been released. They were also included in the infamous 'GST BLACKLIST' which was created PRA & FORMER GST HOST & MULTIPLEX CO FOUNDER Anero. The list has now been removed by ERA VETERAN, GUEST ADMIN & CURRENT GST HOST 2017 & MULTIPLEX CO FOUNDER MEPH.
    That's a good thing, give them a chance
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    When was that PDF written? Seems recent, also was that Ozzy magus who was said to be the victim of all this? If yes poor guy, I remember him, he's such a nice person.
    I'm genuinely confused on who/what to believe since the PDF looks legit and filled with proof.
    Also there's some Kik messages he showed that dont have names on top, if he can share the versions with the names on top so we can know they're not fake, but I don't think he'll fake these since he has bunch of proof other than that
    May the truth win.

- - - Updated - - -

That's a good thing, give them a chance
    1-3 months ago

Ozzy Magus was unjailed because he submitted a ticket, and it was unanimously agreed that his jail was not handled correctly.

The difference between this "gang scam" and other "gang scams", is that, typically, it involves two players, neither of which we take accountability over.
    This particular "gang scam" involved an administrator, and since we cannot validate what happened between Magus, Magus4Lyfe, Anero, and Ozzy, the transaction has been reversed, and everything is back as it was.

Please note: This does not take away from Anero's credibility at all.
    He simply got too involved in the gang activity, gang ownership, and competition; and it clouded his professional judgement.

He has been on our team for several years, has done stellar work as a PRA, and volunteered his time and energy towards GST for two years.

I've found out through personal experience just over these past three days the tedious work involved in GST -- brackets, gang flags, getting people to submit their stuff in a timely fashion, the map, the animations, the stream transitions, making sure the commands will go through flawlessly -- it's enough to stress anybody out.

He's done these, while also keeping up his work as a PRA.

I applaud Anero for his dedication towards doing these things; and I think the server owes him a gratitude for it.

I just wish that we would have discussed major decisions, and met half-way on them -- those things should not have fallen on one person; especially considering it's volunteer work. I think that, after a certain point of doing these all by himself, he developed an expectation and wasn't willing to bend on it; I just wish I would have noticed these things sooner, so it wouldn't have gone down the way it did.

I can honestly say that this whole ordeal has lowered my general morale, and drive to continue playing.
    I play this game to have fun. Remove the fun, and it's a tame affair; a chore.

I've been great friends with Anero and Ozzy for years, and this argument between them put me in an awkward position since it was launched.
    When it got to the point when I had to "choose sides", it no longer was enjoyable for me.

Sure, I've got a reputation here, and I've become pretty good at fighting; but now I've got it on my conscious that I had to turn on a friend.
    It's not something I like to carry with me, and I'd rather move on than stay in the midst of this.

These petty things aren't worth the anxiety.
    We have wars going on in the world today; people mowing down innocents on bridges with cars.

Anybody playing this game should be happy and well that they have the freedom to do so.
    We shouldn't be spreading links, or talking about corruption on a game; it's not worth it.

Play for fun, enjoy one-another's company.

Later, pals.
    Last edited by Meph; 06-05-2017 at 09:30 PM.
    Tune in for live streaming action from gang bases, events, and other iEra activities, with commentary!