Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Delteria

Quote Originally Posted by NCX View Post
    They say this many times. They will released the GraalOnline Delteria on iOS 10 but where is it??
    In your

Tbh, I rather have PW than Delteria
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Have you ever played Delteria?

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Delteria is a PW server mate
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Banned
    There need to be a place where we can teach the community scripting,levels, and gani. There will be no future graal without them.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg1861 View Post
    No as of now carlito has come back as a staff so they are continuing it.
    Why haven't they had any updates or put the site back up?
    Question? Need help? Feel free to message me anytime

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Delteria is a PW server mate
    Oh... Didn't realize that...
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Played Delteria when it was re-opened in December 2013, and honestly it is pretty much dead as of now as much as I hate to admit it. :/

Pretty much all the '13/'14 Delteria players, including myself, were waiting for the update back in 2014-15 which never came. Delteria is massively understaffed, the forums were hacked and removed numerous times, even the Lead GFX admin Zerith jumped ship. .-.

So yea, as of now Delteria is dead ;-; Literally no point in any former player waiting on updates because its not happening anytime soon D:

Quote Originally Posted by HammerTime View Post
    Played Delteria when it was re-opened in December 2013, and honestly it is pretty much dead as of now as much as I hate to admit it. :/

Pretty much all the '13/'14 Delteria players, including myself, were waiting for the update back in 2014-15 which never came. Delteria is massively understaffed, the forums were hacked and removed numerous times, even the Lead GFX admin Zerith jumped ship. .-.

So yea, as of now Delteria is dead ;-; Literally no point in any former player waiting on updates because its not happening anytime soon D:
    Just spoke with Carlito. He just returned and is working hard on Delteria. He said he lost the site when he left 8 months ago and is working on a new site which will be released very soon. The team is being restructured and the game is being developed. iOS is practically done and only a few people have access to it, release is "around the corner". They recently got a new machine for hosting and are working on a new client to fix performance and server issues. Looks like Delteria has a future folks.
    Question? Need help? Feel free to message me anytime

Quote Originally Posted by ItsAngel View Post
    Just spoke with Carlito. He just returned and is working hard on Delteria. He said he lost the site when he left 8 months ago and is working on a new site which will be released very soon. The team is being restructured and the game is being developed. iOS is practically done and only a few people have access to it, release is "around the corner". They recently got a new machine for hosting and are working on a new client to fix performance and server issues. Looks like Delteria has a future folks.
    Whelp, good to know :P Stopped following Delteria's progress back in 2015 but if they're jumping back on to develop the game, power to them

I might even get back on if they end up updating it again