Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin wannabe

Player Doll Admin wannabe

i would like to apply for admin how do i do it

Ask a PRA in game to send you an application, if they think you're up to the task they'll send you one.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

If you are serious about working for Era, You can check the announcement section on the forums. When spots are open there should be a thread with a title similar to something like "Player Relations (or other staff positions) are Hiring", but if you want to apply for the Graphics team, there should be a statue in the Start Park. Just grab that statue and it will link you to the Graphics applications.
    Last edited by Blitz Canavi; 06-05-2017 at 11:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MEOW31 View Post
    i would like to apply for admin how do i do it
    Ask Casper, Reno, Drizzle, etc...
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Where do u live tho

Depends on the time zone.
    An attitude is an inward thought that wiggles its way out.

Zany
    Depends on what kind of staff you want to be. There isn't just one generic staff team called an "Admin". The main staff are the Player Relations team, and if you want to join it, are serious on the matter, have the applicable qualities and are up to the job, you should contact Chris Z., Casper, Onyas, or any other Senior Player Relations/PRAs that represent the area of the world you're from. To my knowledge though, the PR team isn't currently hiring.

The GFX application can be found by grabbing NPCs that are located in key parts of Era, such as Start Park and the Holiday Shop. They say something along the lines of "Grab me for the graphics application!". Otherwise, stay active on here to see if there's any other updates regarding applications.
    Last edited by Zany; 06-05-2017 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    Ask Casper, Reno, Drizzle, etc...
    Drizzle? Drizzle retired months ago.

Just try to ask SPR to become their friends and entertain them everyday also if SPR become your bestfriend they will hire you just wait months/years turst me. This works to Frost Zenon beacuse iTine know him IRL ") (I can show sone proof) lmao

Also if they are hiring try to PM SPR or PRA on what time zone you have.
    P.s don't try to send an application in another timezone.. Apllications is so sensitive.

U.S and OCE/SEA is not hiring till futher notice.
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Quote Originally Posted by Zanygraal View Post
    Depends on what kind of staff you want to be. There isn't just one generic staff team called an "Admin". The main staff are the Player Relations team, and if you want to join it, are serious on the matter, have the applicable qualities and are up to the job, you should contact Chris Z., Casper, Onyas, Drizzle, or any other Senior Player Relations that represents the area of the world you're from.

The GFX application can be found by grabbing NPCs that are located in key parts of Era, such as Start Park and the Holiday Shop. They say something along the lines of "Grab me for the graphics application!". Otherwise, stay active on here to see if there's any other updates regarding applications.
    Didn't drizzle resign

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NCX View Post
    Drizzle? Drizzle retired months ago.

Just try to ask SPR to become their friends and entertain them everyday also if SPR become your bestfriend they will hire you just wait months/years turst me. This works to Frost Zenon beacuse iTine know him IRL ") (I can show sone proof) lmao

U.S and OCE/SEA is not hiring till futher notice.
    Nah if you pm them everyday you'll just be annoying or childish

Zany
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Didn't drizzle resign
    I edited it