Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: If Graal was to end 2day what would you do to take its place?

I have already had misfortune of experience a game shutting down. Tales Runner is a very amazing game that I started playing in 2010 under the GPotato company. It was amazing, with a great community and it was incredibly cheap (like to get tokens and stuff) sadly it has been taken down several times by different companies and had to start from scratch each time.

As of now the last server went down on April 29 from OGPlanet.

What do I do? I just look for another game or wait for another company to take the game (as the game is originally from Korea) we just wait for the N/A server.

Of course Graal Era would be different because it is a different game and would most likely never get picked up by another company. I like Era because it is easily accessible and there are a lot of things you can do. It is true although that there is not much going on lately around but I still find stuff to do until the next holiday comes. I somewhat like the community and most people I hang out with, I sometimes get some good laughs out of gang chats.

I would definitely miss it, and nothing would be able to replace it.

Rodeo
    I don't even play as much, It wouldn't really bother me.
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

I would not even bend an eye. Era scores the lowest when it comes towards content or innovation unlike other servers, nobody even likes the holidays here..Players basically play for their friends in-game. If the game is gone and contact is maintained it is not much of a big deal to me. This app is just a random app From the app store I found after Growtopia for timepass. I mean if a game like COD would be gone I would bat an eye for 5-minutes. But real life is better.