Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Update the rules on the Custom Upload site.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    This rule allows staff to delete custom due to bias and get away
    true,
    should state what reason
    what if they just hate you is that part of any reason as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Esmeree View Post
    true,
    should state what reason
    what if they just hate you is that part of any reason as well?
    It's been put there because there is an unlimited amount of customs that can be made so it's most probable that there will be customs that are half illegal since they don't follow the rules by much, that leads to a big controversy and argument, this is a safe passage to prevent any arguments, of course not blindly ban any custom.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

The PR custom reporting system is super unhelpful (options-wise) and most have to try and word out what the problem is x.x

For the most part, I agree. It does need to updated of course due to many people who still don't know that animal customs are illegal. Although, if you do attempt to update an illegal custom, it'll be denied (hopefully). The new rules really effects those who already have/had illegal heads before the change, because for new people it'll just be denied.
    Question? Need help? Feel free to message me anytime

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz Canavi View Post
    I feel like http://eraupload.graalonline.com/ should have a more updated list of the rules for what is, and what isn't legal for custom uploads. Right now there are a lot of missing rules.

Stated on the upload site:

"Heads: please don't upload heads which include hats (and no sunglasses and bandanas)
    Copyright: please don't upload ANY heads which you've not made. You will be held responsible for the images you upload. This includes the following - Pokemon, Batman, Digimon, Spongebob
    Visual Effects: No invisible, hard to see or half transparant images.
    Upload Limits: there is a limit on uploads per player, please make sure your files are ok and don't resubmit the same file again.
    Public Shields: these shield types can not be refunded."

I have seen a lot of situations where other players have gotten their customs removed for rules that are not listed on the upload site. The first and most common ones are animal heads. I have ran into a pretty large amount of players who didn't know why their customs were removed and it turns out they had animal uploads or other non human uploads. I know the rules are here on Era-go, but the majority of players wouldn't assume that there is a larger list right here on the forums. I feel like this small fix could help the player base have a more healthier relationship with staff members in the long run. It can prevent situations in which a player unknowingly uploads an illegal custom that gets accepted by a busy PR accidently only to have the player's custom removed later by another Staff member who sees that it breaks the rules and only giving that player half of what he/she payed for.
    Agreed.
    Im Sneak.
    Watch out.
    You wont see me when you encounter me.