Thread: The best melee

The best melee

Sup everyone, its oldschool246. Listen this is my first post. Ok, so I was wondering what is the best melee in the ec shop? Happy with any ideas except for stun gun. OK, this is a short post, so....... Bye!
    hey, hey, hey!

Banned
    I'd say that the strongest melee would be the best, as long as it has speed to back it up. IMO, the chaplain dagger is the strongest, with 10 damage and dagger speed. But really, it's just preference because you might like the lightsaber's deflecting, the bamboo's blocking, knock back, healing, fire damage, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    I'd say that the strongest melee would be the best, as long as it has speed to back it up. IMO, the chaplain dagger is the strongest, with 10 damage and dagger speed. But really, it's just preference because you might like the lightsaber's deflecting, the bamboo's blocking, knock back, healing, fire damage, etc.
    Chaplain is only good in bases. When there's no hit timer. Otherwise, if you're on the street PK'ing with it? The hit timer on it makes it much worse.
    Former Era-Go.com Moderator.

Former Graalians.com Moderator.

Banned
    NONE don't waste your money on melees! they are crap! all ya need is a pair of brass knuckles and your set for 4 months. Melees are scams, they are nearly all the same, buy guns not melees. Guns are also a million times better for self defence or attacking than with a melee
    But if ya want to waste time with melees then get a hunter or kiwi since all "high class" melee speeds are the same.

ok, thanks man
    hey, hey, hey!

ok, thx
    hey, hey, hey!

I would recommend the hunter knife, do not buy the katana over the hunter knife. Hunter knife and katana are the same damage katana is just a little faster. But honestly if its bar versus hunter knife bar wins. Stick with guns.
    Mr.Martin on iEra
    In Kross guild
    Ask me a question on the forums or in game if you have any problems/concerns.
    My Skype is mr.martin_graal
    Enjoy Era

So what's the difference of hyrule dagger and hunter/kiwi except for their dmg