35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Meph Should be the new Gun Admin

12 34.29%
  • Meph should share the Gun admin position with Bitzsam

15 42.86%
  • Stick with Bitzsam only

8 22.86%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Should Meph be the new Gun Admin?

Should Meph be the new Gun Admin?

Our current Gun admin Bitzsam lacks professionalism & lets his personal animosity clouds his judgement.
    Above I have nominated one of the most respected & mature person in Era.
    I think having someone with Mephs experience & maturity can help guide Bitzsam to make better decisions. Make no mistake I''m not saying Bitzsam is a terrible Gun admin, he has contributed greatly to the server, hes someone highly competent & has some extremely great ideas you can see with his post & I think people should be grateful to him, however with recent wave of criticism towards him I feel having another Gun admin can help take some load off him & help advise him towards better decisions. Meph is a highly competent person well respected by everyone you talk to, have a vote if you agree.
    Last edited by Donald; 06-08-2017 at 03:01 PM.

Yes
    yo

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Our current Gun admin Bitzsam lacks professionalism & lets his personal animosity clouds his judgement.
    Below I have nominated one of the most respected & mature person for his position
    Do you/ we (as forum members) even have the authority to nominate someone...?

I'd guess no.

Bitzsam is doing his job right, if you have an issue with him submit a ticket and try to show enough evidence as you can. Meph is the new gang admin, working two high role positions may be hard to manage for him.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    no sorry

I can respect what both of them have done for this game, maybe having 2 would fair so you get another persons perspective in play.

But BiTzSam hasn't done a bad job, others may say other wise but BiTzSam has taken the Afkers and put them into a situation where they aren't staying in Astros/start/etc...
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

As Grant said, there's no need. Meph is already managing his role as gang admin. Blitzsam is fine, give him a break...
    Question? Need help? Feel free to message me anytime

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    I can respect what both of them have done for this game, maybe having 2 would fair so you get another persons perspective in play.

But BiTzSam hasn't done a bad job, others may say other wise but BiTzSam has taken the Afkers and put them into a situation where they aren't staying in Astros/start/etc...
    i'm not sure where these afkers who aren't staying at Astros/ start etc are. I think you should recommend me some places so I can go check them out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ItsAngel View Post
    As Grant said, there's no need. Meph is already managing his role as gang admin. Blitzsam is fine, give him a break...
    Bitz isn't responding to our post because we criticised him earlier for nerfing guns now when we make recommendations he totally ignores them but when others post he chooses to reply. To me as someone who represents the game I think thats highly unprofessional to let your personal animosity towards a person get in the way of your professional judgement. It could be he is too busy but if that is the case having two people work on it would certainly lighten the load.

Meph resigned.

<3
    Tune in for live streaming action from gang bases, events, and other iEra activities, with commentary!

o man worst case scenarios keep happening.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk