Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Meph resigned?! The death of GST !!!!

June 10th is on Saturday for submitting your teams that's the last day but if meph doesn't give us no confirmation then we're pretty much in danger this year so there might be no gst 2017 unless Casper comes and saves us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JustJoshuaLikeABoss

If meph doesn't reply back to the community then we're screwed really

JustJoshuaLikeABoss

rip...Era's most beloved and respected guns admin..first he left that now this... Our only voice for skill-play.

Meph randomly said meph has resigned with nothing to say I'm scared meph I love u please come back ;(

JustJoshuaLikeABoss

Meph resigned?! The death of GST !!!!

I meant to add a other sad face not a smile face xD

Last edited by JustJoshuaVega; 06-09-2017 at 03:01 AM.
    JustJoshuaLikeABoss

Lmao you guys are so dumb I hate seeing you fakes complain yet some of you here were the ones harassing Anero about the dual identity, yes he had two identities so he could actually enjoy the game without getting spammed. Its no secret Era literally has a disgusting player base like for example kids always cry about no one hosting, someone hosts then they sit there and harass them for "not hosting good events" for the players there is no middle ground for them they only want what they want. I still can't even believe people still cry about the nerfs like just let it go. Keep harassing staff the way we do on Era and we wont have anyone left

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons être.

William Shakespear

Quote Originally Posted by Czar Misago View Post
    Lmao you guys are so dumb I hate seeing you fakes complain yet some of you here were the ones harassing Anero about the dual identity, yes he had two identities so he could actually enjoy the game without getting spammed. Its no secret Era literally has a disgusting player base like for example kids always cry about no one hosting, someone hosts then they sit there and harass them for "not hosting good events" for the players there is no middle ground for them they only want what they want. I still can't even believe people still cry about the nerfs like just let it go. Keep harassing staff the way we do on Era and we wont have anyone left

You aren't helping man.

JustJoshuaLikeABoss

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Alright, I'm just going to be blatantly honest with you all.
    The Vibes coming from the community especially from the forums has been nothing but pure *Censored*.
    It's part of the reason I think some staff have resigned on here (It may not be the reason, but I can put £5 on it that it's a contributing factor).

Like what the hell is going on? Era is not the way it used to be.
    I miss the days where there was competitions, quests, froz spamming, some guy called Dio causing a mixture of chuckles and Anger; everyone getting along.
    Where has that all gone?
    From what I've heard, there was a lot planned for this summer, Halloween and Christmas, The northwest remodel was just the starter.

Take a look at this Thread: https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...un-Admin/page2

The main comment that made me start this post was: "Id rather have no guns admins than bitzsam."
    Like what the hell is wrong with you?
    Grow the hell up or take your carcinogenic attitude elsewhere because I'm actually sick of it, this applies to everyone who feels the need to constantly make witty comments about Bitzsam nerfing the guns.

The gun Nerf happened a while back, but you still feel the need to get under Sam's skin. For what reason!?
    Yes, the guns have been changed;
    Yes it was unexpected and that sudden change made it seem totally unreasonable, but that's no excuse to Harass him (Yes, what you've been doing is harassment).
    The issue is, I doubt BitzSam can even log onto the forums without seeing loads of Hate or childish comments towards the Nerf, but despite all that he still stays on.
    You want to know why!?

Because he cares.

When Christmas comes by in a couple of months who will y'all be asking for the Exotic Items(Do you even know how long he spends on the Items?)?
    The very person you keep associating with the company Nerf?

It all started as a Joke, I'm not gonna lie it made me chuckle, however at this point you're just acting like delirious fools.
    Then what makes me laugh is the fact that, the very same people who were having a go at him will be applying for Moderator (Despite the fact they'd be lacking in what makes a Good moderator).

If you're not careful, You are going to lose many Staff who care about this game more than you think.
    I see on so many threads that you guys want quests and stuff but if you're making staff resign (not saying it's always your fault as some have resigned due to personal issues or other commitments), then How do you expect all these requests to be fulfilled?

Anero and Meph have put so much time into Multiplex, you don't understand. ANERO is a PRA, not a Developer yet almost every time I warp to him, he would ALWAYS be there working on stuff (In Multiplex) to keep YOU guys entertained yet what do you do, criticise him for what he does, and bash him for any Action he takes. Revolting.
    I was so hyped for GST as well :/

I'm not pinning the entire blame on everyone here. You know yourself how you've acted towards staff and if it's in a good manner I respect you. The problem is a few individuals are like a drop of paint on a wet white canvas, they slowly diffuse creating the impression that everyone is bad.

I just had to get this off my chest and I hope this will change the stance some of you take.

You may have just lost GST.
    Think wisely about the actions you take because you'll end up losing era.

Era indeed is dying; the community is a contributing factor.
    If you're one of the phew players who is always positive and respectful then give yourself a double cheese burger .

So where Meph has gone I don't know, but all we know from the last thread he has resigned.
    I disagree. You get what you put out. You don't see this level of uproar over admin quitting from Kirzey & Anero.
    Why? Because they weren't a peoples person. Yes they contributed greatly but if you barely communicate with the people in a respectable manner what'd expect? How'd they appreciate you if they barely even know what you do & you never talk to them? People have a right to express their opinions, & the changes made by admins affect people & players, I think if you look around & see so many angry people you'd start to question maybe you've done something wrong rather than be in self denial.
    Graal is like football its all about results, if you don't deliver then expect to be bashed, if you don't deliver & don't communicate thats even worse.
    At least if you don't deliver give us a good explanation.
    There's no smoke without fire, its karma.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    I disagree. You get what you put out. You don't see this level of uproar over admin quitting from Kirzey & Anero.
    Why? Because they weren't a peoples person. Yes they contributed greatly but if you barely communicate with the people in a respectable manner what'd expect? How'd they appreciate you if they barely even know what you do & you never talk to them? People have a right to express their opinions, & the changes made by admins affect people & players, I think if you look around & see so many angry people you'd start to question maybe you've done something wrong rather than be in self denial.
    Graal is like football its all about results, if you don't deliver then expect to be bashed, if you don't deliver & don't communicate thats even worse.
    At least if you don't deliver give us a good explanation.
    There's no smoke without fire, its karma.
    Your argument is invalid
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Meph and Anero are two of the greatest staff era has had. Anero put all his time trying to make this game better and I have seen players constantly complaining to him. Even with all the allegations, you have to give the guy at least some sort of respect for all he has done for era.

Meph has not released any formal statement about his resigning so we can't jump to conclusion yet. It will be pretty sad seeing him go since no one can replace him. Meph is a good man and a people person and understands the community more than any other staff member. Based on what bulletzone said, I think this should be a wake up call to everyone, including staff. No one can expect people to act perfectly, everyone has an opionion and they will share it if they have to. Going back to what Donald said, if you see unhappy people everywhere then it means that something isn't right and you should find the problem and seek a solution. Telling players to start behaving isn't going to make them change.

I can agree that I am one of the players that constantly complains about what staff do, but I am just giving a friendly opinion out and expect it to be reviewed and taken into consideration. If the changes are going to effect me directly, than I am going to try to get my say in it. I am appreciative of what every staff member does, but not every player is like me and everyone will have different views.