Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Meph resigned?! The death of GST !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by junz View Post
    The GST will still be hosted, no need to be concerned about that.
    Please do not touch the host position!
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Quote Originally Posted by NCX View Post
    I'd be happy to see Junz hosting

Quote Originally Posted by NCX View Post
    Why? Junz would be a wonderful host.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

I only wish the people who spam the admins thinking they are useless could see this. Those are the main reason of graal's death. Those are the pure form of cancer

- - - Updated - - -

By the way losing meph is only the beginning. If such a community would keep that attitude we will lose more.
    On another point, I don't see that bitzsam has done anything wrong. The adjustments made to the guns aren't nerfs, they are balancing, but immature kids just need to judge the admins who improve their game for free.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeTM View Post
    I only wish the people who spam the admins thinking they are useless could see this. Those are the main reason of graal's death. Those are the pure form of cancer

- - - Updated - - -

By the way losing meph is only the beginning. If such a community would keep that attitude we will lose more.
    On another point, I don't see that bitzsam has done anything wrong. The adjustments made to the guns aren't nerfs, they are balancing, but immature kids just need to judge the admins who improve their game for free.
    You are wrong. The nerfs done to the guns are nerfs they are not balancing you can look up the stats. By rebalancing you mean that a cut here is compensated by an increase in another that is totally not the case they are outright nerfs please check the statistics before making such comments.
    As for admins resigning, I think from what everyone can see there is a right way and a wrong way for admins to communicate with players & the proof is in plain sight the difference between Anero resigning & Meph resigning is night & day.
    You can see reading for the start of this thread & the general consensus in game players that not a single person has anything bad to say about Meph. & that doesn''t mean we always agree with him but its the fact he communicates in respectable manner & he listens even if he doesn''t agree.
    You can see everyone has nothing but good thing to say about him.
    Anero on the other hand communicates in a totally different way.
    Choosing to blame the community for his lack of communication skills.
    In life you get what you expect if you expect people are toxic then you act on that belief hence that is what you will get.
    It is the difference between seeing the glass as half full or half empty
    People try to blame the players as irrational but keep in mind every action is a reaction.
    People don't want to complain but they complain because they care.
    Meph chooses to see pass all the bullSH@t & explicit language to find the true cause of the complains that is the difference between him & Anero.
    Also don't say we made Meph resign Meph himself said that wasn't the case the reason was because he has to concentrate on his studies & he will return once everything is settled.
    Last edited by Donald; 06-10-2017 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    You are wrong. The nerfs done to the guns are nerfs they are not balancing you can look up the stats. By rebalancing you mean that a cut here is compensated by an increase in another that is totally not the case they are outright nerfs please check the statistics before making such comments.
    As for admins resigning, I think from what everyone can see there is a right way and a wrong way for admins to communicate with players & the proof is in plain sight the difference between Anero resigning & Meph resigning is night & day.
    You can see reading for the start of this thread & the general consensus in game players that not a single person has anything bad to say about Meph. & that doesn''t mean we always agree with him but its the fact he communicates in respectable manner & he listens even if he doesn''t agree.
    You can see everyone has nothing but good thing to say about him.
    Anero on the other hand communicates in a totally different way.
    Choosing to blame the community for his lack of communication skills.
    In life you get what you expect if you expect people are toxic then you act on that belief hence that is what you will get.
    It is the difference between seeing the glass as half full & half empty
    People try to blame the players as irrational but keep in mind every action is a reaction.
    People don't want to complain but they complain because they care.
    Meph chooses to see pass all the bullSH@t & explicit language to find the true cause of the complains that is the difference between him & Anero.
    Also don't say e made Meph resign Meph himself said that wasn't the case the reason was because he had to concentrate on his studies & he will return once everything is settled.
    I have checked the stats. And I have tried most of the guns there. Most of the guns that were "nerfed "(especially bar) are overpowered. By making them slightly weaker, they are simple being balanced to what the suits the game.
    I do agree about the difference between meph and anero though, Anero was aggresive yesterday at the era discord server

I have checked the stats. And I have tried most of the guns there. Most of the guns that were "nerfed "(especially bar) are overpowered. By making them slightly weaker, they are simple being balanced to what the suits the game.
    Making the guns weaker is the definition of nerf.

- - - Updated - - -

Meph said the community isn't the main reason of him resigning, you should go back a couple pages and look at what he said.
    You can't miss his comment.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    Meph said the community isn't the main reason of him resigning, you should go back a couple pages and look at what he said.
    You can't miss his comment.
    You get the point, there are other admins that are resigning due to the community, including Anero.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Meph resigned check this thread https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...-new-Gun-Admin
    What are your thoughts now that GST has died?
    Let's riot!!!GST was probably going to be bad this year because of all the scandals.