Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Meph resigned?! The death of GST !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Ffs don't quote a big post
    ( abort mission)

Ow that's unfortunate meph, I say let Mercy entertainment youtube channel stream the show, get someone (any staff who's willing) to summon gangs to the arena, the gangs who aren't ready are disqualified, let them fight and do the event, it's okay if they don't know the arena, war lands aren't familiar anyways, since when there was flags? This year's GST looked like it was going to be massive. Well unfortunately if that's not possible then bye bye GST

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrOmz View Post
    I'm a 14 year old girl from Starbucks. Don't tell me what to do
    Oh my lol
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Ow that's unfortunate meph, I say let Mercy entertainment youtube channel stream the show, get someone (any staff who's willing) to summon gangs to the arena, the gangs who aren't ready are disqualified, let them fight and do the event, it's okay if they don't know the arena, war lands aren't familiar anyways, since when there was flags? This year's GST looked like it was going to be massive. Well unfortunately if that's not possible then bye bye GST

- - - Updated - - -

Oh my lol
    I realized that reply was too edgy. My bad

University is much more important than Graal, you gotta prioritize.

It'll be sad to see you go but we wish you good luck
    Player Relations 2016 - 2017
    Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020

Sad to see you leave Meph, but outside life is much more important, and I don't blame you for resigning. Although the community can be toxic, we'd always be here for you, and if you were struggling we would do anything to help, heck, I'd learn advanced gfx just to help.

It's upsetting to see everyone go, Kirzey, storm, Anero (although we had quite difficult time, I still respect him for what he's done), and now yourself; I wish things could have been better for everybody, and now we're all on our heels and don't even know what to do. Disruptions among co-workers happen all the time, it's no surprise there was a dissconnection of ideas between them. Anero had strict rules, but Meph simply wanted there to be leeway, and the possibility for everyone to play.

I will be completely honest, although I've had arguments with staff such as Bitzsam and Anero, realizing the work they've done is incredible, and it really hurts knowing I was one of the ones who made Anero's time worse. As for Bitzsam, he tries to make it fair, I see his vision, and honestly I'm fine with everything now. We as players don't view the staff title someone has, we don't view what it really means. We only look at the person, and make judgements from there, which is wrong on so many levels.

I'm out of words for this, but I must say I understand your cause of leave Meph, and I apologize to Anero and Bitzsam for the trouble I caused (if they're reading this).

My final question is. What do we do now?

Meph imma miss you so much god bless you man hopefully sometime I'll come to Tampa and see you your like 20-30 mins away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JustJoshuaLikeABoss

You only start missing the thing when you lose it

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome

Meph was a truly funny guy and saw the positive in everyone. You will be missed for the time you are not on.

#Oldbie #Tetris4Life
    I know a lot (About iEra and more)- feel free to ask
    I know how to script (:- java, gs2, c++
    I have left sadly however I am contactable through:
    Di"s"co"rd: GTA Tetris#4587
    E-Mail: GTA.Tetris (at)hotmail(dot)com
    Kik: GTA123X
    Cannot contact me? Pm any Tetris member in the gang called Tetris

@Meph

Very understandable, and I respect your decision, hope your semester goes wonderful!
    We will be waiting for you to comeback in full force.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Meph stated his resignation isn't permanent, and as a player I would so want for him to return as much as Anero,Kirzey and storms ..
    so until then u got all my respect and wishes for ur University and don't come back before u get what u want from it ! Ace it meph =D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk