Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Meph resigned?! The death of GST !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Alright, I'm just going to be blatantly honest with you all.
    The Vibes coming from the community especially from the forums has been nothing but pure *Censored*.
    It's part of the reason I think some staff have resigned on here (It may not be the reason, but I can put £5 on it that it's a contributing factor).

Like what the hell is going on? Era is not the way it used to be.
    I miss the days where there was competitions, quests, froz spamming, some guy called Dio causing a mixture of chuckles and Anger; everyone getting along.
    Where has that all gone?
    From what I've heard, there was a lot planned for this summer, Halloween and Christmas, The northwest remodel was just the starter.

Take a look at this Thread: https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...un-Admin/page2

The main comment that made me start this post was: "Id rather have no guns admins than bitzsam."
    Like what the hell is wrong with you?
    Grow the hell up or take your carcinogenic attitude elsewhere because I'm actually sick of it, this applies to everyone who feels the need to constantly make witty comments about Bitzsam nerfing the guns.

The gun Nerf happened a while back, but you still feel the need to get under Sam's skin. For what reason!?
    Yes, the guns have been changed;
    Yes it was unexpected and that sudden change made it seem totally unreasonable, but that's no excuse to Harass him (Yes, what you've been doing is harassment).
    The issue is, I doubt BitzSam can even log onto the forums without seeing loads of Hate or childish comments towards the Nerf, but despite all that he still stays on.
    You want to know why!?

Because he cares.

When Christmas comes by in a couple of months who will y'all be asking for the Exotic Items(Do you even know how long he spends on the Items?)?
    The very person you keep associating with the company Nerf?

It all started as a Joke, I'm not gonna lie it made me chuckle, however at this point you're just acting like delirious fools.
    Then what makes me laugh is the fact that, the very same people who were having a go at him will be applying for Moderator (Despite the fact they'd be lacking in what makes a Good moderator).

If you're not careful, You are going to lose many Staff who care about this game more than you think.
    I see on so many threads that you guys want quests and stuff but if you're making staff resign (not saying it's always your fault as some have resigned due to personal issues or other commitments), then How do you expect all these requests to be fulfilled?

Anero and Meph have put so much time into Multiplex, you don't understand. ANERO is a PRA, not a Developer yet almost every time I warp to him, he would ALWAYS be there working on stuff (In Multiplex) to keep YOU guys entertained yet what do you do, criticise him for what he does, and bash him for any Action he takes. Revolting.
    I was so hyped for GST as well :/

I'm not pinning the entire blame on everyone here. You know yourself how you've acted towards staff and if it's in a good manner I respect you. The problem is a few individuals are like a drop of paint on a wet white canvas, they slowly diffuse creating the impression that everyone is bad.

I just had to get this off my chest and I hope this will change the stance some of you take.

You may have just lost GST.
    Think wisely about the actions you take because you'll end up losing era.

Era indeed is dying; the community is a contributing factor.
    If you're one of the phew players who is always positive and respectful then give yourself a double cheese burger .

So where Meph has gone I don't know, but all we know from the last thread he has resigned.
    Well, it's just how the world works. It's all negative, I won't lie I've been negative a lot, because I dislike change, and the majority of the planet we live on will always have opinions regarding change. Anero did a lot of work, but his actions and all the speculations caused this uproar, I don't blame the community for striking back, you can't always have your way. As for Meph, he was a good man, what caused him to leave? I really don't know.

Now we probably won't even have a GST
    yo

Player Relations
    The death of Era* , to be more specific. This has been a great year so far , and I'm pretty sure by the beginning of 2018, Era wont be there anymore, mark my words ...

I'm not trying to sound pessimistic, but I bet everyone just lost the interest they once had for this game .

idk what this is
    Wait what happened to GST?

Mate I just need a official statement saying gst is over so I can stop logging actively till crypt, ... if there was a crypt lmao

Player Relations
    Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    Well, it's just how the world works. It's all negative, I won't lie I've been negative a lot, because I dislike change, and the majority of the planet we live on will always have opinions regarding change. Anero did a lot of work, but his actions and all the speculations caused this uproar, I don't blame the community for striking back, you can't always have your way. As for Meph, he was a good man, what caused him to leave? I really don't know.

What caused meph to leave ? You're legit asking this question?

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post

Disliking change is perfectly okay and how Development takes place.
    How you display your dislike to the change is the determining factor.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

He resigned as a gun admin, not gang admin.. Facepalm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Caleb69 View Post
    He resigned as a gun admin, not gang admin.. Facepalm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Jesus
    He did, check staff list thread

The Vibes coming from the community especially from the forums has been nothing but pure *Censored*.
    It's part of the reason I think some staff have resigned on here (It may not be the reason, but I can put £5 on it that it's a contributing factor).

I miss the days where there was competitions, quests, froz spamming, some guy called Dio causing a mixture of chuckles and Anger; everyone getting along.
    Where has that all gone?
    From what I've heard, there was a lot planned for this summer, Halloween and Christmas, The northwest remodel was just the starter.

Take a look at this Thread: https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...un-Admin/page2

The main comment that made me start this post was: "Id rather have no guns admins than bitzsam."
    Grow the hell up or take your carcinogenic attitude elsewhere because I'm actually sick of it, this applies to everyone who feels the need to constantly make witty comments about Bitzsam nerfing the guns.

The gun Nerf happened a while back, but you still feel the need to get under Sam's skin. For what reason!?
    Yes it was unexpected and that sudden change made it seem totally unreasonable, but that's no excuse to Harass him (Yes, what you've been doing is harassment).
    The issue is, I doubt BitzSam can even log onto the forums without seeing loads of Hate or childish comments towards the Nerf, but despite all that he still stays on.
    You want to know why!?

Because he cares.

When Christmas comes by in a couple of months who will y'all be asking for the Exotic Items(Do you even know how long he spends on the Items?)?

It all started as a Joke, I'm not gonna lie it made me chuckle, however at this point you're just acting like delirious fools.
    Then what makes me laugh is the fact that, the very same people who were having a go at him will be applying for Moderator (Despite the fact they'd be lacking in what makes a Good moderator).

If you're not careful, You are going to lose many Staff who care about this game more than you think.
    I see on so many threads that you guys want quests and stuff but if you're making staff resign (not saying it's always your fault as some have resigned due to personal issues or other commitments), then How do you expect all these requests to be fulfilled?

Anero and Meph have put so much time into Multiplex, you don't understand. ANERO is a PRA, not a Developer yet almost every time I warp to him, he would ALWAYS be there working on stuff (In Multiplex) to keep YOU guys entertained yet what do you do, criticise him for what he does, and bash him for any Action he takes. Revolting.

I'm not pinning the entire blame on everyone here. You know yourself how you've acted towards staff and if it's in a good manner I respect you. The problem is a few individuals are like a drop of paint on a wet white canvas, they slowly diffuse creating the impression that everyone is bad.

I just had to get this off my chest and I hope this will change the stance some of you take.

If you're one of the phew players who is always positive and respectful then give yourself a double cheese burger .

So where Meph has gone I don't know, but all we know from the last thread he has resigned.
    BULLETZONE 4 PRESIDENT! good speech bulletzone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JustJoshuaLikeABoss

Where has that all gone?

You want to know why!?

Because he cares.

#Respect ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk