Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Rigged? Random bans?

Rigged? Random bans?

I have a friend that doesnt speak english well and has been getting help from me in trading. I saw it with my own eyes a few minutes ago when she was just talking about trades in the tradetables and someone ran behind her and cursed. She then got jailed for 9 hours for vulgarity via headchat. Her GraalID is Graal1694180

Nice to hear

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Nice to hear
    This same thing has happened to me while I was just afk and she doesnt speak english well so its pretty frustrating to see it happen to other people especially friends.

That's y I don't afk in public
    Mun has done it to me once and claimed that I was being racist when I was just standing still half afk

It just occured today? I'll have a look at it.
    Ex. Player Relations
    Ex. Newspaper Staff

Aviation
    Airline Pilot Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Zed View Post
    It just occured today? I'll have a look at it.
    It happened like 30 minutes ago and I saw it happen. Its crazy how you can get jailed for just AFK'ing and someone framing you. This happened to me recently and its happened to her twice. We are hated by a few people in the trade tables so its crazy how we just get jailed like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrpibbgraal View Post
    It happened like 30 minutes ago and I saw it happen. Its crazy how you can get jailed for just AFK'ing and someone framing you. This happened to me recently and its happened to her twice. We are hated by a few people in the trade tables so its crazy how we just get jailed like that.
    They should have looked through the player's chat history before warning.

Guess they forgot/ neglected to do that. :/

The PR might of warned the wrong person, since both of your friend and the person next to her who's using vulgarity are close to each other.
    We'll need a PRA to look at it and investigate a little. It's a very difficult case since your friend here has just been warned just yesterday (June 7th) with the use of vulgarity as well.
    Ex. Player Relations
    Ex. Newspaper Staff

Aviation
    Airline Pilot Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Zed View Post
    The PR might of warned the wrong person, since both of your friend and the person next to her who's using vulgarity are close to each other.
    We'll need a PRA to look at it and investigate a little. It's a very difficult case since your friend here has just been warned just yesterday (June 7th) with the use of vulgarity as well.
    Its happened multiple times to both of us. People stand behind us while we're afk and get us gagged/jailed

Quote Originally Posted by Mrpibbgraal View Post
    Its happened multiple times to both of us. People stand behind us while we're afk and get us gagged/jailed
    PM me your Graal ID
    and next time don't say Graal IDs aloud because it's meant to be only known by the staff and yourself.

In the time being, submit a ticket to Toonslab Support for extra support. http://support.toonslab.com/ while we inspect the case.
    Ex. Player Relations
    Ex. Newspaper Staff

Aviation
    Airline Pilot Dream