Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Summer Quest Ideas

Exclamation Summer Quest Ideas

Here are my 3 undeveloped ideas for quests for the summer:

The Descend
    Between Northridge and Southridge, there is a maelstrom that descends anyone who is nearby.
    The person is sent down to a confidential vast laboratory, created by Pyro Tech, testing on different kind of deep-sea creatures. Most were failures but made as minions to one successful invention. This invention is an ocoptus who is believed to be the ultimate weapon for Pyro Tech, but their mischief has brought chaos upon iEra and themselves. Many PyroTech members were killed thanks to this octopus.
    There is one member left behind in the lab, and he pleads the player's assistance to eliminate this octopus.
    Basically, the player is trapped in a labyrinth that can only be freed by the octopus. Therefore, passing through baddies, eliminating them, the purpose of this quest is also to stop the octopus from going to the surface. There will be multiple times that this octopus escapes intentionally.
    A frustrating quiz with sorts of hints given by severely harmed members of Pyrotech to open the doors of the octopus realm.
    It's a shame that this octopus has superior powers that he'd know when the player is going in.However,
    However, the player does harm the octopus. Cutting one tentacle off- which can be used as a powerful melee. Probably the minion baddies drop raw fish (that can be thrown and poison another player, but not a fish-related baddy) and seafood used to eat. Sushi anyone?

Senior Rush
    Why aren't their lifeguards on duty? Oh, that's right... Chris Z and Caspar can't afford any new lifeguards, only the senior veteran ones. Well, guess what? They're too old to work!
    The beach is calling new fresh inexperienced players to join the team and take care of the beach. However, the beach isn't just giving CPR to sexy well-made pixel players- no! It's fighting crime?
    Inspired by Baywatch, the infamous organization, Morano Family, is trying to crash and reign over iEra once again. They have been dropping shipments, illegal ones, down to Northridge.
    Investigate every mafia member on iEra (NPC) to find the base of the Morano Family and stop them.
    Rewards are the basic beach uniform given plus an exclusive weapon that was used to stop the Morano Family.
    It's a shame that the people that brought chaos and terror to the beach were these old farts that you took their jobs.

Winter in Summer
    Summer can't wait, but for this malicious doctor, it can. He isn't a huge fan of heat and he'll do anything in his power to stop summer. Yes- including freezing all iEra until his death.
    Stop this man and bring him to justice with the antidote that the Police Force has. Destroy all his despicable followers and bring this cold season an end, because it's summertime!
    Fight snowmen with machine guns that shoot icicles, evil elves, and the minons of the madman's followers.
    Prize? Summer's redemption and doctor's winter/laser gun. I suppose you can take the weapons from the minons after killing them, but don't tell the police chief.

That's all I had in mind. Hope you enjoyed. Just ideas, you can always contribute.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

The last idea is my favorite. I really like the reward for it. I also like how it isn't "in your face" about the Summer theme if that makes any sense.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    These are amazing, Kendrick.
    Why aren't you staff yet what even.

I'm attached to all three of these ideas, how long did it take you to come up with this?
    It seems flawless
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Amazing!
    I love the second one

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    I'm attached to all three of these ideas, how long did it take you to come up with this?
    It seems flawless
    Well they're not going in detail, but it was just some shower thoughts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    These are amazing, Kendrick.
    Why aren't you staff yet what even.
    Thanks!
    No clue whatsoever.

I love the three of them, it gave me some ideas, since you mentioned scientist why not to defeat the octopus, the doctor gives you a list of items that you need to find, they're hidden in the levels on your way to the octopus and when you find them all you go grab some sort of bowl or something to make a potion, this potion can either be used as the one shot kill or it can be given in a quantity that helps defeat the octopus.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

these are great ideas. Im sure some if not all will be used

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#Oldbie #Tetris4Life
    I know a lot (About iEra and more)- feel free to ask
    I know how to script (:- java, gs2, c++
    I have left sadly however I am contactable through:
    Di"s"co"rd: GTA Tetris#4587
    E-Mail: GTA.Tetris (at)hotmail(dot)com
    Kik: GTA123X
    Cannot contact me? Pm any Tetris member in the gang called Tetris

These are some.great detailed ideas. Would love to see one of them brought to life!
    Question? Need help? Feel free to message me anytime

I like the last one, all of these are very creative ideas.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.