Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Unnamed Story Excerpt

The two stories are about fighting depression... Does depression bother you that much, Zany?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    Don't do it Zany, he's trying to lure you in so he can pounce on you like cats do to their prey.
    But I'm a Maine Coon... So asking her to put a Maine Coon in the story is like saying "Put me in the story"!

Plus, my cat breed as been known to fight depression and the stories are about fighting depression... So... Add me?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Zany
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    The two stories are about fighting depression... Does depression bother you that much, Zany?

- - - Updated - - -

But I'm a Maine Coon... So asking her to put a Maine Coon in the story is like saying "Put me in the story"!

Plus, my cat breed as been known to fight depression and the stories are about fighting depression... So... Add me?
    It's not two separate stories, it's one, just the prologue and a small chunk of the first chapter, which I'm still editing and adding to on the Docs. I'm not sure if I'll continue posting on here just because it makes me anxious (don't ask, just me, I do like the constructive criticism as it makes me a better writer). But, I'm getting help with that, I'm doing okay, I wanted to write something that still had that point of view so it was better understood as to how it really feels.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanygraal View Post
    It's not two separate stories, it's one, just the prologue and a small chunk of the first chapter, which I'm still editing and adding to on the Docs. I'm not sure if I'll continue posting on here just because it makes me anxious (don't ask, just me, I do like the constructive criticism as it makes me a better writer). But, I'm getting help with that, I'm doing okay, I wanted to write something that still had that point of view so it was better understood as to how it really feels.
    You are doing great. Writing helps express emotions and I love writing.

#Oldbie #Tetris4Life
    I know a lot (About iEra and more)- feel free to ask
    I know how to script (:- java, gs2, c++
    I have left sadly however I am contactable through:
    Di"s"co"rd: GTA Tetris#4587
    E-Mail: GTA.Tetris (at)hotmail(dot)com
    Kik: GTA123X
    Cannot contact me? Pm any Tetris member in the gang called Tetris

Zany
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Lmao, this is something semi-personal I had an idea to write about for a very long time, I have a plan for it, and I only added part of it on here for opinions, so I'd rather not add you in, but thanks.
    I wanna know how many memes you have about me on your computer..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GTA Tetris View Post
    You are doing great. Writing helps express emotions and I love writing.
    Thank you, I appreciate it.
    Last edited by Zany; 06-11-2017 at 07:58 PM.

If you wanted to get more in-depth feedback, you could share the document with me, and I could highlight/comment on parts. That is, of course, only if you are willing.
    my discord is xiv#2549

Zany
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiang IV View Post
    If you wanted to get more in-depth feedback, you could share the document with me, and I could highlight/comment on parts. That is, of course, only if you are willing.
    All the information and advice you gave me in game was put at the top of my document in note form, as reminder to do what you told me and look over my work continuously for common grammatical mistakes, and I definitely appreciate all that you told me because it's definitely improved my written skills; I'm not editing it on here nonetheless.

Lmao, this is something semi-personal I had an idea to write about for a very long time, I have a plan for it, and I only added part of it on here for opinions, so I'd rather not add you in, but thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, I appreciate it.
    I bet he's making one right now...
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

I shifted in my bed and felt something hard underneath my leg. I pushed my arm under the covers, messing them up along the way, and retrieved what ended up being a book. One I’ve been reading for weeks, but couldn’t focus enough to read. I’ve had to read each sentence 3 times over, and since reading makes me tired, I only finish one page a night. I wanted to go to sleep though, so I guess one more page wouldn’t hurt. I’ll leave a dent in the book tonight, I thought sarcastically. I took off my glasses, took my wavy brown hair out of its bun and let it fall uncomfortably on my neck, it standing up a bit from being on top of my head so long, and went on my side to read my book.
    Wait... You were sleeping with your glasses on?

- - - Updated - - -

None

(I have a picture of Marg so I make the Margadosh memes)

oh my lord, this man screen shots peoples profiles...

*Deletes account*

jk hehehehehehehehe
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer