Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why is iEra so good?

Why is iEra so good?

Heyyy!

This is one out of 2 threads I am currently working on. Since I am afraid of debates, arguments, and my thread getting closed, I will be doing my "Why is iEra so good?" thread first. The other will contain nothing but the bad parts of Era, for now, this one contains the good ones, and nothing but the good ones.

Link to the "Why is iEra so bad?" thread: https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...is-iEra-so-bad

WHY IS IERA SO GOOD?

There's many factors as to what really makes iEra a unique 2D game, and many more as to why it astoundingly stands out among other MMORPG titles currently on the market. iEra, among other similar titles such as iClassic, Ol West, and iZone are available for both PC and mobile handhelds, despite the game not being an actual standalone application on PC, unless you are part of the staff team that runs the game, it runs very well on both platforms. iEra has a flash player, a client, and a mobile application, something that most MMOs don't usually have. They usually stick to one platform. I'll be discussing my viewpoints on what makes iEra so good, so if you disagree with an opinion on the list, let everyone know, and don't just say "Oh, haha, it just sucks, lmao." Please provide evidence as to why a particular opinion isn't something you agree with. Let's start.

THE SIMPLICITY

iEra is probably one of the most simple games out of any other title, maybe besides iClassic. It has a quick rundown tutorial that explains how to shot, move, interact, do jobs, and even gives you a nifty guide that you can use if you get stuck on anything. Yes, it does just throw you out into the middle of the city, but you can be easily prepared. Many MMOs usually don't include a tutorial, and if it does have one, it is usually very sloppy, or not well organized. If an MMO has a story, it will put more focus on the story rather than your experience playing the game. With iEra, you have guns, an interactable community, and a well prepared staff team to answer any questions you may have, regardless of time zone. Speaking of the staff...

THE STAFF

Just like other Graal games, iEra has a small to medium staff team, properly placed into different categories, ranging from the Developer team to the Player Relations team. There is no doubt in my mind that most of the Player Relations team is incredibly helpful, and has basic to good knowledge of the game. The Player Relations Admins do a swell job at hiring proper, mature community members to be a part of the PR team. The Developers take countless hours out of their day to run the game, and make sure bugs are patched, HUDs are working properly, and overall give the community the best experience possible. Other games make you fill out a form or go to an external support site to get help. In iEra, there is at least one to two PRs on at a time, ready to help you.

THE COMMUNITY

iEra has one of the best, if not the best communities out of any other Graal game. iClassic comes somewhat close, iZone doesn't have enough players to talk about, and Ol West is certainly up there, but I believe in my mind that iEra's playerbase is one of the best I have played alongside with. There is always someone to talk to and have adventures with. Any bad players are immediately handled by the staff team and are properly warned.

THE ACCESSIBILITY

Like I have mentioned before, iEra has an good amount of accessible platforms to chose from. You can play on your phone, your tablet, your computer, pretty much any smart device that has an app store. Albeit, the community does like to have more options, the current selections we have are good enough.

THE REPLAY VALUE

iEra is definitely a game that makes you want to keep coming back, whether its for online friends, stats, or grinding jobs to become the richest player on iEra. There is always something to do and like I mentioned before, someone to talk to. Most MMOs usually end when you've maxed everything, or done a particular quest, but iEra gives you the opportunity to grow even stronger.

THE UPDATES

Whenever an update is released, there's usually always players there to experience it. Sometimes we have to wait for months before an update is released, but it is incredibly worth the wait. GMAP Updates, Cosmetic Updates, Weapon Updates, everything that comes out is usually accepted and loved by almost the entire community. You can't get constant updates and better support than what you can get from iEra.

And finally...

THE ENTIRE EXPERIENCE

Back in 2010, the game GraalOnline Era was released to the mobile gaming community. It didn't grow fast immediately until late 2012, when the game was better configured and better run. Since then, the experience for me, and probably other players have been astonishing. I've made friends, lost friends, grinded until there was nothing to grind, bonded with others, and have even had the chance to help the game I've always loved. From the community, to the team, I can't say I didn't enjoy the game. Graal Era has had a huge impact on my life, and has probably done so for others as well. There has been no other game that has amazed me as much as this game, and there probably won't be. Even though I am known for constantly criticizing, "bullying", and I guess in a way harassing those who run the game, just let it be clear that deep down, I care about everyone in the game. The players, the staff team, everyone, I do this because I want the game to be at its utmost best. Sure, I may be mean at times, but I will never not care about the players, or the game. I want the experience to be as good as it was for me for the new players that join the game, child or adult. That's just what I want.

Even if I say I hate the game. I don't. Everything in this thread was 100% from me, at heart, and I'm sure the next thread will be the same.

Thank you,

- Mikey Zanereth
    Last edited by MikeyUK; 06-14-2017 at 05:08 AM. Reason: Added link

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Because they are professionals in scamming kids

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The main reason why I joined Era was to become apart of a community, and I've been very pleased with how inviting everyone has been to me.
    my discord is xiv#2549

Ex. Player Relations Admi RenoDorvay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    Because they are professionals in scamming kids

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    If you have evidence of staff behaviour like this feel free to PM me about it
    Legal threats should go through the support center.

Ex. iEra Player Relations Admin - Oceania/Asia. 2011-2017.
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.” — Mark Twain

oooo the pros and cons of playing era, interesting

I´ll say the game has changed a lot from 2011 to now.
    Message me any iEra related questions you may have.
    InGame Name: Bruc^ Dorvay
    Hablo Español
    -2011 Player-

I honestly like iEra because it's a multiplayer PvP...
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by Brucgraal View Post
    Wow really bruc

Quote Originally Posted by Brucgraal View Post
    Obviously. Just like anything else in this world, nothing remains the same for a long period of time.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Obviously. Just like anything else in this world, nothing remains the same for a long period of time.

Yes, and we will remember the ones who....sadly lost their lives to graal and the people who never came back

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!