Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Inspiration: Treasury

Quote Originally Posted by Nute View Post
    Who said the other person will be entering ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Wth? Thats know as stealing! And there is no helping in competitions. U may get ban from participating in them
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Johnny View Post
    Wth? Thats know as stealing! And there is no helping in competitions. U may get ban from participating in them
    No it's not considered stealing if they give it to you. And plus if I do win I might give some to him, you never know.

No it's not considered stealing if they give it to you. And plus if I do win I might give some to him, you never know.

Lmao.. using someone else's work isn't from you. Even if it was given to you, still it's someone else's. He should be the one entering the competition.. :/ While if you do want the prize actually try..
    ~blub~

Just do it legit
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Just do it legit
    Lmao I'm not even entering. Yet people taking this way to serious it's actually funny.

Quote Originally Posted by NemoYang View Post
    Lmao.. using someone else's work isn't from you. Even if it was given to you, still it's someone else's. He should be the one entering the competition.. :/ While if you do want the prize actually try..
    What if he does enter and make one for me? Huh?

What if he does enter and make one for me? Huh?

Still .-. That's his as well..He'll have to/he can enter that one in as well. You need to make your own..find something you find interesting that's related to artifacts.
    ~blub~

Still .-. That's his as well..He'll have to/he can enter that one in as well. You need to make your own..find something you find interesting that's related to artifacts.
    Easier said than done as artifacts are hard make asf because I tried and failed badly so im out....
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Johnny View Post
    Easier said than done as artifacts are hard make asf because I tried and failed badly so im out....
    Lmao..r.i.p.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    ~blub~

If he gives me the rights to use his work and enter than you can't stop me.