• I love the nerfs

24 30.38%
  • No noticeable difference

13 16.46%

Thread: Results after ''Weapon Rebalancing''

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    You haven't given him a good enough reason to do such a change therefore your comments don't mean as much as a person that actually has a point and has proof.
    This isn't to insult you in anyway, I'm telling you that you need to have a good enough reason why you want something changed and have the proof to back it up.
    I don't know how much proof you need.

Its obvious the nerfing & the changes put forth by Bitzsam has been a total bust & failure.

Did you think Bitzsam had a valid reason when he made those changes?

If so why is the population shrinking?

The point of the game is to expand not stay constant or shrink.

If theres close to no change or negative change what was the point of the changes?

At least the guns back then were a lot more fun Cripple cannon, Morano Thompson, etc.

Every game developer wants to see their ideas spread & more people using their product.

& Bitzsam if hes being honest with everyone & himself would have to say that the changes he made were entirely & utterly & plainly pointless & totally regressive in the broader view.

Bitzsam credit to him has great Graphics but in terms of understanding what people want & creating a runaway game is a total disaster.

Graal Era before the changes was just a dumpster but now after the changes its a Flaming Dumpster & its only a matter of time before the game slowly burns to a pile of ashes.
    Last edited by Donald; 03-08-2018 at 02:45 PM.