42 53.16%
  • I love the nerfs

24 30.38%
  • No noticeable difference

13 16.46%
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Results after ''Weapon Rebalancing''

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Check out the videos on youtube by Ramdar & Spyman64 about the nerfs.
    Video by RAMdar https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOzHtAeepNs
    Video by Spyman64 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuNqDumlE0g

This is the poll started by Ramdar on peoples opinions it has close to 400 votes. 90% of 400 hates it. 8% likes it. 3% not sure.
    https://www.poll-maker.com/results10...74D21-44#tab-2

Theres no way Bitzsam can continue to argue otherwise that these nerfs is for the better of the game when people absolutely hate it. Check out the videos they have 6000 views close to 100 likes combined.
    All the people who initially jumped for joy saying this nerf has given them the incentive to Pk more was obviously lying most of them have gone into hiding & still aren't pking.
    Spyman from NBK?
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    Spyman from NBK?
    Not sure you'll have to ask him to find out. You're silent right?

This is the poll started by Ramdar on peoples opinions it has close to 400 votes. 90% of 400 hates it. 8% likes it. 3% not sure.

Theres no way Bitzsam can continue to argue otherwise that these nerfs is for the better of the game when people absolutely hate it. Check out the videos they have 6000 views close to 100 likes combined.
    All the people who initially jumped for joy saying this nerf has given them the incentive to Pk more was obviously lying most of them have gone into hiding & still aren't pking.
    I actually started the poll lol, got jailed for it but then un-jailed

Lmao.

Video 1- look at the video, you can literally see that when he uses the BAR/ auto mode on GM4 he is just holding fire which as I said IS SLOWER THAN TAP FIRING. Tap firing bar is significantly faster than holding auto, therefore proving my point that 3/4 the complaints are from people who didn't even give the gun a chance to relearn how to properly use, therefore making that video a false representation of what the gun is to players who just look at that video and think that's how fast the BAR when that is the bar at its lowest potential.

Video 2- Again the same thing. The recorder even states that he doesn't even play the game anymore and most likely just recorded his video 5 minutes after using the gun, firing in auto at its slowest potential. Not only that but he is painting a false picture to the people watching the video making new players believe that that bar used to be 11 damage with a 30-35 clip he was saying??? Completely false. The only nerf the bar has had prior to the rebalance and since its release was a clip reduction from 25-20, spread decrease by 0.02 with a reload time increase by 0.1. Very small changes, but by overly exaggerating it just gives a false perception making the nerf seem even worse than it was.

Poll- Look at the dates of all the votes, all on the FIRST DAY the nerfs occurred. Not only is it unreliable as single people can vote multiple times, and a large portion of the votes are just 'gang message vote on this thread if you want to see bar unnerfed' but looking at the time frame of the votes, the people voting have not even used the changed gun for more than a few hours and therefore haven't even gotten used to the new stats they are voting on.

None of those statistics are relevant, none of it makes any difference anyway. It's the nature of how people act that we will always be against 'losing' something even if it is for the benefit something bigger. In addition to that, the negative side are always the loudest when it comes to voicing their opinion because the people that are actually happy with the change have nothing to complain about.

Make a vote saying who is happy and who is angry. The majority will be people voting they are angry because they want to express their anger. People who are happy wouldn't bother as they have nothing to complain about.

- Changes aren't being reverted. This thread was one-sided from the start anyway and you are blind towards looking past your personal stat loss to the long term benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Lmao.

Video 1- look at the video, you can literally see that when he uses the BAR/ auto mode on GM4 he is just holding fire which as I said IS SLOWER THAN TAP FIRING. Tap firing bar is significantly faster than holding auto, therefore proving my point that 3/4 the complaints are from people who didn't even give the gun a chance to relearn how to properly use, therefore making that video a false representation of what the gun is to players who just look at that video and think that's how fast the BAR when that is the bar at its lowest potential.

Video 2- Again the same thing. The recorder even states that he doesn't even play the game anymore and most likely just recorded his video 5 minutes after using the gun, firing in auto at its slowest potential. Not only that but he is painting a false picture to the people watching the video making new players believe that that bar used to be 11 damage with a 30-35 clip he was saying??? Completely false. The only nerf the bar has had prior to the rebalance and since its release was a clip reduction from 25-20, spread decrease by 0.02 with a reload time increase by 0.1. Very small changes, but by overly exaggerating it just gives a false perception making the nerf seem even worse than it was.

Poll- Look at the dates of all the votes, all on the FIRST DAY the nerfs occurred. Not only is it unreliable as single people can vote multiple times, and a large portion of the votes are just 'gang message vote on this thread if you want to see bar unnerfed' but looking at the time frame of the votes, the people voting have not even used the changed gun for more than a few hours and therefore haven't even gotten used to the new stats they are voting on.

None of those statistics are relevant, none of it makes any difference anyway. It's the nature of how people act that we will always be against 'losing' something even if it is for the benefit something bigger. In addition to that, the negative side are always the loudest when it comes to voicing their opinion because the people that are actually happy with the change have nothing to complain about.

Make a vote saying who is happy and who is angry. The majority will be people voting they are angry because they want to express their anger. People who are happy wouldn't bother as they have nothing to complain about.

- Changes aren't being reverted. This thread was one-sided from the start anyway and you are blind towards looking past your personal stat loss to the long term benefits.
    There is no long term benefit. I thought by giving you 1 month + to see past it you would open your eyes. How much longer do you need before you think we start seeing the benefits. You say that poll irrelevant well this one is pretty fair we can all only vote once. You are an idiot using using retarded logic saying people only buy its gun for the descriptions because the stats are not stated in the description you think you can do whatever you want.
    Stop using long term as an excuse to hide the fact that you're failing right now.
    You are so arrogant it is unbelievable do you think we like voicing our dissatisfaction?
    Do you think all the people on the street who are pretesting love doing what they do?
    Do you think we are voicing our discontent for no reason.
    Honestly you're the admin you're supposed to fix problems not cause them.
    Few hundred people out there voicing our opinion & you compare us to those afk noobs who don't even play the game?
    I'd expect as admin you'd see the problem & try to fix it rather than cause it then ignore it. I''d expect you'd be more professional about it rather than blame us that the discussion went south. You''re an admin you're supposed to be professional an admin is supposed to remain unprovoked despite any circumstances. & try to resolve the issue rather than try to rationalise & fool yourself that theres nothing wrong & everythings perfectly okay despite all these people voicing their opinion that they feel cheated staring you in the face.
    Honestly people like you should never have been given so much power.
    Total arrogance disdain & contempt, no respect whatsoever for anyone who thinks otherwise unwillingness to listen to any sort of criticism total narcissistic ego maniac.
    Last edited by Donald; 06-22-2017 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Lmao.

Lol when Sam roasts
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

I've actually stopped playing due to all this, game feels too slow paced for me. And I feel I got ripped off for the G18 Akimbos since the rof isn't even close to what it was described and thats the reason I got the gun.

If the pacing of the game is changed, it will cause some people to stop playing due to it being mechanical and especially a personal thing. Whether you still worked with the pacing or not is fine and all, but personally I didn't enjoy it so I just decided to play other games. Hopefully this gets reworked somehow to where its faster paced again.
    Zone's Gun Admin. Dream Machine.

Quote Originally Posted by GenoIndeed View Post
    I've actually stopped playing due to all this, game feels too slow paced for me. And I feel I got ripped off for the G18 Akimbos since the rof isn't even close to what it was described and thats the reason I got the gun.

If the pacing of the game is changed, it will cause some people to stop playing due to it being mechanical and especially a personal thing. Whether you still worked with the pacing or not is fine and all, but personally I didn't enjoy it so I just decided to play other games. Hopefully this gets reworked somehow to where its faster paced again.
    This is exactly why we need Country Side..
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Not sure you'll have to ask him to find out. You're silent right?
    Nope, I haven't been as active on the roster so I left a while back.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Honesty the nerds don't bother me anymore, I'm fine with them, sure some guns aren't as fun to use but there are always better alternatives you can work towards
    yo