42 53.16%
  • I love the nerfs

24 30.38%
  • No noticeable difference

13 16.46%
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Results after ''Weapon Rebalancing''

Results after ''Weapon Rebalancing''

We're officially 1 months + into the ''Weapon Rebalancing'' so how are you guys enjoying things so far? Share your comments below.
    Most nerfs were done on slower firerate & increased reload time.
    So 2 months into this any noticeable change?
    Any increase in basing player count?
    How has this affected the guns that you choose to save for or not save for?
    Hows is spar complex basing fort pk?
    Is it more enjoyable for you to use slower guns & having to dodge more?
    Is dodging more exciting & rewarding for you right now?
    P.S comments from people who base & spar would be more appreciated not people like mikey & lyk.
    I don't care about what might happen to those saying the nerfs are necessary & good for the game long term, I'm interested in whats happening right now.
    If you can't verify your argument with the facts that are going on right now then it is an opinion.
    This is the ''Weapon Rebalancing'' link.
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...on-Rebalancing
    Last edited by Donald; 06-15-2017 at 05:29 AM.

Rodeo
    Yeah p2k is a whole different gun now, i think it's nerf wasn't a good idea because I don't think anyone uses p2k for anything else beside basing and pking, and now it just makes poking worse. This comes from the perspective of I had to play this game for a while to earn this gun and for it to be changed is wrong.
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

I love the nerfs because all I gotta do is spam chem and win every battle
    (Didn't vote, yet...)
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

2 months? Changes have barely been made for over 1 month. The thread on the reabalance isn't even 2 months old and that thread was made a week-2 before the changes were even added to the game

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    I don't think any of the guns I use were affected and I still see a good amount of people using the guns I usually see in bases.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

I've got to give BiTzSam props on getting the Astro/RP/Afk people to start pking/mpx/sparring.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    2 months? Changes have barely been made for over 1 month. The thread on the reabalance isn't even 2 months old and that thread was made a week-2 before the changes were even added to the game
    My mistake got confused with the date format. Date is 05-04-2017. So slightly a month.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    I love the nerfs because all I gotta do is spam chem and win every battle
    (Didn't vote, yet...)
    Not sure what point you're trying to make Chem is blocked in base & spar. I hope you're not trying to compare BAR with chem because although BAr is strong in no way does it appear as blatantly OP as chem that it seems to auto win the game for the players.

- - - Updated - - -

I've got to give BiTzSam props on getting the Astro/RP/Afk people to start pking/mpx/sparring.
    I think if you look at it 2/3 of the population is still RPing. Yes theres a player increase in certain regions & time zone however in my timezone OCEANIC around 3 pm player count averages between 1300-1700. Spar complex & basing during my timezone is mostly empty. I noticed later at night player count goes from 2300-2700 but thats besides the point. The purpose of it was to get noobs to start basing & sprring & looking at it daily I'd say the ''balancing'' has made no significant increase in basing & sparring players count. As for MPX BItz didn't improve it in anyway so not sure what your point there is.
    The big gangs are still dominating the bases, most bases are still hardly attacked, Ventus Family Fort are still dominating the Forts those are the facts.

Just curious why the sudden change of heart
    This your quote a month ago
    Actually They would be against it.

Did you read what you said???

First off: As a pker and the "minority" (But happens to be the Majority of the ACTIVE player base) I would NOT want anything to happen to my gun or to a gun that I'm working for.

Second: I have a LOT of players saying they would NOT want this to happen (71 players in 10 mins, I've got screen shots if needed).

Third: You don't play the game as much as we do meaning sparring/basing/mpx/pking, yes before you became admin you played a lot I'm guessing and you bought guns and weren't GIVEN guns. As Beo stated above you afk in spar complex, pk bbz for 15mins, then afk. Yes I know that you have jailed a lot of people at spar complex while we 'think' you are afk.

Fourth: Why are you trying to fix something that isn't broken???
    How did you go from against it to kissing BItz bum?
    Either you really love the changes or your just trying to become admin this quote by Bitzsam on your application
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    ''BiTzSam - 10-31-2016 04:22 AM View Conversation Report
    No sorry. Development positions such as gani are based on your abilities alone. We do not give people priority just because of the money they have spent on the game or how long they have waited.
    Not everybody gets to be staff, it's a position that requires work. If you have never received any interest in your application then you probably have to improve whatever you were applying for.

Sending this message to multiple staff is also then best way of removing any possibility of considering you as we do not appreciate people who ask to be hired''
    Last edited by Donald; 06-15-2017 at 06:27 AM.

I mean I dislike BAR now as the freeze is a bit too much for me. However of course this gives a fair chance for the other person.

#Oldbie #Tetris4Life
    I know a lot (About iEra and more)- feel free to ask
    I know how to script (:- java, gs2, c++
    I have left sadly however I am contactable through:
    Di"s"co"rd: GTA Tetris#4587
    E-Mail: GTA.Tetris (at)hotmail(dot)com
    Kik: GTA123X
    Cannot contact me? Pm any Tetris member in the gang called Tetris

Quote Originally Posted by GTA Tetris View Post
    I mean I dislike BAR now as the freeze is a bit too much for me. However of course this gives a fair chance for the other person.
    The freeze wasn't changed though? If anything it should feel like it has less freeze because of the firerate reduction

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    How did you go from against it to kissing BItz bum?
    Either you really love the changes or your just trying to become admin this quote by Bitzsam on your application
    I'm not "Kissing BItz bum", if you go back to that thread you would have seen what I said about "Quitting Era and returning to see how many people quit from my friends list/in general". After a month I looked at my friends list I had 8 pages of active/online friends, and then I went to look at Astros and start...There was HARDLY anyone their! Compared to when I said I "Quit".

So what I said is logically true from my stand point, People weren't afking in start as much and weren't in Astros as much; Therefore, they were actually improving their game stats. (Pk/Basing hours/spar/MPX/etc.)