42 53.16%
  • I love the nerfs

24 30.38%
  • No noticeable difference

13 16.46%
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Results after ''Weapon Rebalancing''

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Every gun admin has wanted to make these nerfs. The reason why they didn't is because they didn't want to deal with the backlash that comes with it. I have fairly thick skin when it comes to online insults which is why I was prepared to do what had to be done.
    Just saying i've held the gun admin position the longest. This change wasn't made for no reason, whilst you might not understand it because you are effected by it, in time you will realise the longterm benefit of it.
    A large portion of this change was done for future proofing
    Your just a bad gun admin end of story...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jaxwashere View Post

Don't say that . He has done many great things over these yrs.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

R00d, come on be nicer.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    R00d, come on be nicer.

Fine , ur work is cooooool

Impersonation of himmmm

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    Don't say that . He has done many great things over these yrs.
    What good things he have done lol i want to know beside banning chem from basses was actually the players well to get chem band coz he didn't bane chem all he did he made it like the green plasma then players cried so it they had 2 choices to get chem band from base and get its old stats with some buffs OR chem stays in base but with the nerfed horrible way so it was the players choice

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    This thread gives me a headache.

I hope you don't let them weigh on you, Sam. I don't know much about you or why everyone's frothing at the mouth over a few number tweaks(frankly they don't seem that major on paper, but I've never actually used the guns due to the graalat wall in front of some of them so maybe my opinion means nothing), but you seem like a decent guy whose getting a whole lotta flack for doing your job.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    What good things he have done lol i want to know beside banning chem from basses was actually the players well to get chem band coz he didn't bane chem all he did he made it like the green plasma then players cried so it they had 2 choices to get chem band from base and get its old stats with some buffs OR chem stays in base but with the nerfed horrible way so it was the players choice

U were right on those 2 choices. But it's like bring Chem back to basing an nerf the guns. Or keep the chem as the way it is and no gun nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    This thread gives me a headache.

I hope you don't let them weigh on you, Sam. I don't know much about you or why everyone's frothing at the mouth over a few number tweaks(frankly they don't seem that major on paper, but I've never actually used the guns due to the graalat wall in front of some of them so maybe my opinion means nothing), but you seem like a decent guy whose getting a whole lotta flack for doing your job.
    Your health is important dont read this thread again or open it if it brings u headache

Results after ''Weapon Rebalancing''

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    U were right on those 2 choices. But it's like bring Chem back to basing an nerf the guns. Or keep the chem as the way it is and no gun nerf.
    Still didn't tell me what good things he did beside chem ban

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar

I would love to see you do a better job.

Seriously, I dare you to apply.
    Goodluck getting past the application.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"