42 53.16%
  • I love the nerfs

24 30.38%
  • No noticeable difference

13 16.46%
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Results after ''Weapon Rebalancing''

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    I would love to see you do a better job.

Seriously, I dare you to apply.
    Goodluck getting past the application.
    Don't say that Bulletzone. I've no doubt in my mind that Bitzsam has done some tremendous work in the past during his time as GA, but I must say that despite that we cannot allow that to be an excuse to shield him from criticism in the present. What we are doing is having a dialogue. & Jax being a consumer has some good points granted his criticism could be taken as an ad hominid however I'd like to believe his frustration stems from the recent changes of which he is affected by so I hope everyone can be willing to see past those words & see that there is genuine concern about how this is all going to pan out. I've outlined how the actions have failed to live up to expectations & its desired outcomes & I've been told to just believe in the long term which seems more based on faith & hope rather than actual reality on what is really happening right now.
    Last edited by Donald; 06-26-2017 at 01:28 PM.

Results after ''Weapon Rebalancing''

I would love to see you do a better job.

Seriously, I dare you to apply.
    Goodluck getting past the application.
    I have no interest in applying. Second off don't make assumptions about what I can and can't do managing this game would be trifling compared to my real life responsibility. Also he shouldn't be the only gun admin if Eras goal is fair play for everyone it should be reflected in admin positions. I.e: multiple gun admins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    What good things he have done lol i want to know beside banning chem from basses was actually the players well to get chem band coz he didn't bane chem all he did he made it like the green plasma then players cried so it they had 2 choices to get chem band from base and get its old stats with some buffs OR chem stays in base but with the nerfed horrible way so it was the players choice

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    How about giving you the ability to even play the game with dank weapons

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxwashere View Post
    I have no interest in applying. Second off don't make assumptions about what I can and can't do managing this game would be trifling compared to my real life responsibility. Also he shouldn't be the only gun admin if Eras goal is fair play for everyone it should be reflected in admin positions. I.e: multiple gun admins.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Don't say that Bulletzone. I've no doubt in my mind that Bitzsam has done some tremendous work in the past during his time as GA, but I must say that despite that we cannot allow that to be an excuse to shield him from criticism in the present. What we are doing is having a dialogue. & Jax being a consumer has some good points granted his criticism could be taken as an ad hominid however I'd like to believe his frustration stems from the recent changes of which he is affected by so I hope everyone can be willing to see past those words & see that there is genuine concern about how this is all going to pan out. I've outlined how the actions have failed to live up to expectations & its desired outcomes & I've been told to just believe in the long term which seems more based on faith & hope rather than actual reality on what is really happening right now.
    There is ways to give someone constructive criticism without just expecting them to Bite the bullet of what you have to say.
    There is a professional way in which you can criticise someone without predominantly expressing your views on a derogatory way. You can't call someone a "bad gun admin" without actually being in their shoes.

Look at football commentators. 95% of them have had professional football experience before commentating, Why you ask? They understand what the players are going through mentally and physically, thus they can make statements that adhere's with the players actions took.

Likewise, to call Bitzsam a "bad guns admin" is the wrong approach to be taking. Instead a compromise should be made with BitzSam: whom shall be meeting the players half-way, and if he does fail to do that then you can make criticism about him not doing his job well.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

There is ways to give someone constructive criticism without just expecting them to Bite the bullet of what you have to say.
    There is a professional way in which you can criticise someone without predominantly expressing your views on a derogatory way. You can't call someone a "bad gun admin" without actually being in their shoes.

Look at football commentators. 95% of them have had professional football experience before commentating, Why you ask? They understand what the players are going through mentally and physically, thus they can make statements that adhere's with the players actions took.

Likewise, to call Bitzsam a "bad guns admin" is the wrong approach to be taking. Instead a compromise should be made with BitzSam: whom shall be meeting the players half-way, and if he does fail to do that then you can make criticism about him not doing his job well.

It's called freedom of expression and freedom of opinion. I don't have to criticize anyone in any particular form or fashion or even be constructive for that matter. He's a bad gun admin end of story I'm entitled to my opinion and I'm definitely not the only one.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxwashere View Post
    It's called freedom of expression and freedom of opinion. I don't have to criticize anyone in any particular form or fashion or even be constructive for that matter. He's a bad gun admin end of story I'm entitled to my opinion and I'm definitely not the only one.

Not going to be surprised if you don't get any changes.
    Let's continue this in the PM's as it is side-tracking the thread.

"A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

What we have is a situation where the gun admin cheats everyone off their guns ignores reality then lies to everyone about how good things are right now.

The way he nerfed the guns is totally wrong he should have started with a gun every 1-2 weeks and at least and he should have pronounced the names of the guns that will get nerf u will say why? ik that so people who was planning to buy for example bar they would wait tell they see the new bar stats and then they can decide . It happened to me once i bought gm4 5 days before nerf so pronouncing the names would prevent this to happen. Hopefully this steps get done in future

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    The way he nerfed the guns is totally wrong he should have started with a gun every 1-2 weeks and at least and he should have pronounced the names of the guns that will get nerf u will say why? ik that so people who was planning to buy for example bar they would wait tell they see the new bar stats and then they can decide . It happened to me once i bought gm4 5 days before nerf so pronouncing the names would prevent this to happen. Hopefully this steps get done in future

I like this suggestion a lot, I see a lot of others games do this as well. Meaning telling the community that the developers are looking at these certain items in-game. So they don't get the community mad (as much).
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Strongly agree... I mean, I got ripped off as well. I bought my metalstorm a couple days before the nerf(s).