• I love the nerfs

24 30.38%
  • No noticeable difference

13 16.46%
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Results after ''Weapon Rebalancing''

Results after ''Weapon Rebalancing''

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    photo from the first time I logged in today. I'd assume it's also still a school day/ night for americans aswell.
    This reply is out of topic 🤨

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    This reply is out of topic ��

No not really

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    No not really
    No not really explain how its not

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    No not really explain how its not

The topic is about the game after the nerf. The owner of this thread stated that spar complex is dead after the nerf. Bisam proved him wrong

Results after ''Weapon Rebalancing''

The topic is about the game after the nerf. The owner of this thread stated that spar complex is dead after the nerf. Bisam proved him wrong
    🤯🤬🤬
    Sam’s lawyer

Doing an overhaul of the higher tier weapons is something i've been considering for a little while. The problem I have is with a few guns in particular that I see as weapons that have overly high stats just for the sake of it when one stat variable alone would have been enough to make it worth its price.

The problem with these guns in a 2D game especially considering the server issues a lot of people have is that it's the same repetitive format of everyone using the BAR/P2k/PSG1 for basing, everyone using the Ion Carbine/ GM4/ P2K for sparring etc. None of these guns are fun to fight against. All it comes down to is who lag spikes/ has a hit delay that allows them to be outspammed. It isn't about skill or dodging, it's literally who can get to the bottom first and have a spammier gun to stop the other person from getting down there and shoot up/down until eventually the other person loses.
    The reason why a lot of sparrers still like to use the M4 even though it is worse than most guns they are against is because it is more enjoyable to use as it requires skill on when to shoot/ dodge, same when fighting against it.

The fact is, actual PKing/basing/sparring is dying on era. There are more people afking in start, roleplaying in astros or trading than there are players basing/ sparring combined. This game is about gun combat, those other features are fine but combat is what should be the main part of the game that most people partake in. Currently the only people doing any combat are people with high tier guns as they can dominate anyone that doesn't have a gun close- equal what they are using.

That's the changes so far that I have considered- keep in mind to compare the new stats of the gun with new stats of the other guns, knowing that whilst the BAR won't be as good, the GM4 necessarily won't be either, therefore they will still remain in the current position of "what gun is better" as they currently are just to a lesser extent.
    Changes may lead to people using a greater range of guns than before, changing the META of peoples loadouts so it isn't just- bar, ion, gm4, p2k and the occasional vector/ m4.
    Doing an update on the situation.

The agenda & narrative pushed forward by Bitzsam months back were that gun nerfing will lead to more gun variety & push more people towards gun combat.

lo & behold fast foward close to 1 year after then gun nerfing whats really happened is that its actually killed gun variety because theres now less gun variety more than ever.

Basing is still a ghost town & sparring is mostly 10 people out of 2k which is 0.00001% of the Graal population & if anyone even bothers to checks it out you'll find only 4 main guns M4, BAR, Vector & M4A3.

It is just the repetitive nonsense with these few guns only any other gun has gone extinct & are now on the Graal gun endangered species list.

The only real benefactors of the gun nerfs were M4 users.

Fact is these decisions to nerf guns were made on the basis of some very pony & bad assumptions.

I've advocated since the start that Weapon Rebalancing was more of a social experiment that the predicted result may not go as plan.

Now its officially proven that it was all huff & puff Bitzsam plan had absolutely now substance because at the end of the day people want a gun thats fun to use yes we want skill based play but not when it comes at the price of making our guns suck.

I've had people who come up to me & say my '' Favorite gun was Morano Thompson before the nerf''
    & those people are no longer playing & the answer is obvious why.

Now the ball is in Graals court, its their decision to make whether to just do away with the changes because the gangrene has gone on long enough & finally to have some accountability to how decisions are made without having all the power concentrated in one persons hand.

- - - Updated - - -

You're an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post

You're an idiot.
    Kys thx

Kys thx
    Sorry but no having spar complex average 10 people with peaks hours reaching 20+ people is not considered an success especially when you take into account the percentage of the total population.

- - - Updated - - -

Truth is if Graals bread & butter was dependent on the number of people who actually sparred they would have been bankrupt a long long time ago.

Pking in graal is dog****. Weapon stats are completely controlled by one arrogant mind whom refuses to listen to anyone but himself, pking is still the same as before the nerf if not worse.

Why do the players have no say in deciding future tweaks/changes. We invest our time and money into the game yet our opinions and feedback have virtually no merit at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Seductive View Post
    Pking in graal is dog****. Weapon stats are completely controlled by one arrogant mind whom refuses to listen to anyone but himself, pking is still the same as before the nerf if not worse.

Why do the players have no say in deciding future tweaks/changes. We invest our time and money into the game yet our opinions and feedback have virtually no merit at all.
    You haven't given him a good enough reason to do such a change therefore your comments don't mean as much as a person that actually has a point and has proof.
    This isn't to insult you in anyway, I'm telling you that you need to have a good enough reason why you want something changed and have the proof to back it up.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer