42 53.16%
  • I love the nerfs

24 30.38%
  • No noticeable difference

13 16.46%
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: Results after ''Weapon Rebalancing''

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    You haven't given him a good enough reason to do such a change therefore your comments don't mean as much as a person that actually has a point and has proof.
    This isn't to insult you in anyway, I'm telling you that you need to have a good enough reason why you want something changed and have the proof to back it up.
    I don't know how much proof you need.

Its obvious the nerfing & the changes put forth by Bitzsam has been a total bust & failure.

Did you think Bitzsam had a valid reason when he made those changes?

If so why is the population shrinking?

The point of the game is to expand not stay constant or shrink.

If theres close to no change or negative change what was the point of the changes?

At least the guns back then were a lot more fun Cripple cannon, Morano Thompson, etc.

Every game developer wants to see their ideas spread & more people using their product.

& Bitzsam if hes being honest with everyone & himself would have to say that the changes he made were entirely & utterly & plainly pointless & totally regressive in the broader view.

Bitzsam credit to him has great Graphics but in terms of understanding what people want & creating a runaway game is a total disaster.

Graal Era before the changes was just a dumpster but now after the changes its a Flaming Dumpster & its only a matter of time before the game slowly burns to a pile of ashes.
    Last edited by Donald; 03-08-2018 at 02:45 PM.

Maybe I'm just crazy but I'm still going waste some money and get a bar asap despite this thread. It's still way better then mini.

Quote Originally Posted by Dspong View Post
    Maybe I'm just crazy but I'm still going waste some money and get a bar asap despite this thread. It's still way better then mini.
    Dont get bar get anything else no bar u have shipka metal gm4 pdw sten and so on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    Dont get bar get anything else no bar u have shipka metal gm4 pdw sten and so on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You still hate the bar, no bar still very optional gun for those mini spammers, bar is still good for me because i know how to use it, unlike bar users who rapidly too much to shoot and no skill to dodge. Just get over it, if you hate bar then dont use.

y'all be speaking about the nerfs being able to 'prevent the noobs from quitting' ever thought that updating actually the game adding events and stuff making BETTER seasonal limited edition items would've kept more quitters than just nerfing the guns? your logic is stupid.

"Fun really isn't something one considers when balancing the universe, but this does put a smile on my face."

Sam is Thanos - confirmed.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Anerafisher View Post
    y'all be speaking about the nerfs being able to 'prevent the noobs from quitting' ever thought that updating actually the game adding events and stuff making BETTER seasonal limited edition items would've kept more quitters than just nerfing the guns? your logic is stupid.
    d3ad thr3ad :<
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    "Fun really isn't something one considers when balancing the universe, but this does put a smile on my face."

Sam is Thanos - confirmed.
    Kenny, I don't feeling so good...
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".