• I love the nerfs

24 30.38%
  • No noticeable difference

13 16.46%
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Results after ''Weapon Rebalancing''

Player Relations
    Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    I've got to give BiTzSam props on getting the Astro/RP/Afk people to start pking/mpx/sparring.
    The mpx population didn't change . They didn't increase nor decrease , besides how are those nerfs even related to the mpx,lol.

Quote Originally Posted by KvNEraa View Post
    The mpx population didn't change . They didn't increase nor decrease , besides how are those nerfs even related to the mpx,lol.
    Due to players seeing they have a chance to improve their skills/stats.
    It didn't effect MPX as much as the other's (Spar and pking).
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

IMG_9690[1].jpgAstro isn't empty
    IMG_9686[1].jpgNor is start

IMG_9692[1].jpg
    IMG_9693[1].jpg
    IMG_9694[1].jpg
    IMG_9695[1].jpg
    As you can see most are empty the ones that are active have 5k spar wins + & are mostly using guns that cost $100k hardly the afk noobs that you claim to be that are improving their skills. They're same people as always. Theres less than 10 people sparring for ffs & they aren't even the noobs that you claimed Bitz helped push to improve. They're pros using $100k+ guns open your eyes THIS IS REALITY!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Donald; 06-15-2017 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    IMG_9690[1].jpgAstro isn't empty
    IMG_9686[1].jpgNor is start

IMG_9692[1].jpg
    IMG_9693[1].jpg
    IMG_9694[1].jpg
    IMG_9695[1].jpg
    As you can see most are empty the ones that are active have 5k spar wins + & are mostly using guns that cost 100k hardly the afk noobs that you claim to be that are improving their skills. They're same people as always.
    At this time of course their would be less people due to school, try again in about 5 hours or so.
    Last edited by N!chola$; 06-15-2017 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Miss spelled

Hm? 2.5k people online & you tell me theres less people due to school?
    2.5k people online Nicholas they''re mostly at start & astro Nicholas you want facts these are the facts.
    All the people basing pking in sparring are mostly using guns that cost $100k+ open your eyes Nicholas these are not the beginner Astro NOOBs you claim even if you could get a picture of people crowded in a base or at spar complex just look at their guns look at their stats everyone pking basing & sparring are still using $100k+ guns this nerf hasn't solved anything its still mostly the same group of people ffs.
    The nerf will not & will never change peoples psychology to buy the best guns those that don''t want to base aren''t suddenly going to want to base more just because the top guns are slightly suckier than usual.
    What is your excuse for multiplex not being more attractive anyways I mean there everything is skill why aren't more people interested in it ?
    You are deluded Nicholas you can change the whole map into Multiplex & that still wouldn''t change a thing why? because mot everyone is interested in pking basing & sparring you're assumping just because you like hamburgers everyone else must like hamburgers, most people just aren't interested in those activities, you can nerf the guns all you want but its not all of the sudden gonna make them become interested.
    Its like saying all tennis players must use the same rackets I mean something like that isn't suddenly gonna make tennis the go to activity for everyone people who aren't interested just aren't interested doesn't matter how equal you make the material they just aren't interested. Y''know you can make it so everyone must use the same skateboards people aren't suddenly gonna want to invest the time to become Tony Hawk just because you made it so everyone has to use the same guns or gear.
    You can make Lionel Messi & Cristiano Ronaldo having to use same soccer shoes as everyone else does that make you want to play soccer more?
    Its obvious stop being stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    I've got to give BiTzSam props on getting the Astro/RP/Afk people to start pking/mpx/sparring.
    Total nonsense.
    Last edited by Donald; 06-15-2017 at 07:21 PM.

The starter gun is op Nerf pls
    7 damage for 2 guns and the firerate ain't that bad

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Hm? 2.5k people online & you tell me theres less people due to school?
    2.5k people online Nicholas they''re mostly at start & astro Nicholas you want facts these are the facts.
    All the people basing pking in sparring are mostly using guns that cost $100k+ open your eyes Nicholas these are not the beginner Astro NOOBs you claim even if you could get a picture of people crowded in a base or at spar complex just look at their guns look at their stats everyone pking basing & sparring are still using $100k+ guns this nerf hasn't solved anything its still mostly the same group of people ffs.
    The nerf will not & will never change peoples psychology to buy the best guns those that don''t want to base aren''t suddenly going to want to base more just because the top guns are slightly suckier than usual.
    What is your excuse for multiplex not being more attractive anyways I mean there everything is skill why aren't more people interested in it ?
    You are deluded Nicholas you can change the whole map into Multiplex & that still wouldn''t change a thing why? because mot everyone is interested in pking basing & sparring you're assumping just because you like hamburgers everyone else must like hamburgers, most people just aren't interested in those activities, you can nerf the guns all you want but its not all of the sudden gonna make them become interested.
    Its like saying all tennis players must use the same rackets I mean something like that isn't suddenly gonna make tennis the go to activity for everyone people who aren't interested just aren't interested doesn't matter how equal you make the material they just aren't interested. Y''know you can make it so everyone must use the same skateboards people aren't suddenly gonna want to invest the time to become Tony Hawk just because you made it so everyone has to use the same guns or gear.
    You can make Lionel Messi & Cristiano Ronaldo having to use same soccer shoes as everyone else does that make you want to play soccer more?
    Its obvious stop being stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

Total nonsense.
    10/10 on your grammar skills

And btw since we r talking about nerfs, why does starter gun do 7 dmg? It should do 4...
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    And btw since we r talking about nerfs, why does starter gun do 7 dmg? It should do 4...
    Attachment 30932
    8 when it's perfect

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    8 when it's perfect
    Yeah that shouldn't happen...
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".