Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Server Hiccups and Free Ec?

NA

Exclamation Server Hiccups and Free Ec?

Back in the ooolllllddddd days when the servers where running smoothly we used to get free ec for the smallest hiccups or when an admin accidentaly crashed the server we got free ec and we used to have places where ec would spawn and if u grabbed it you would get free ec.... Now the servers are laggy, they crash frequently, admins although not their fault(the servers fault) cant host events due totheir high ping, (suprise suprise due to servers) and the most shocking thing is when the whole operation is a pumpy road, nobody is doing something to fill in the gaps, atleast as we know of, then why not give free ec occasionaly for the sake of the people who crash inside the events house and need to walk through a battle zone, why is nobody in the higher staff not admiting the servers are bad and they need to do something so the players arent furious beast who rage at an admin for crashing the server and write horrible things. If this is a new strategy for era(to blame the admin for everything) it is not going well in my opinion..

It's no secret that the servers aren't perfect. Hopefully it'll be fixed, as for free EC's those were given by Snk. Snk has been away for some time now, and EC's are meant to be rewarding and a challenge to obtain.
    Question? Need help? Feel free to message me anytime

NA
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsAngel View Post
    It's no secret that the servers aren't perfect. Hopefully it'll be fixed, as for free EC's those were given by Snk. Snk has been away for some time now, and EC's are meant to be rewarding and a challenge to obtain.
    it wasnt like that back then:/ and eveyrthing was smooth...

I know admins are doing their best is the owner commiting to the game?
    thats all I want to know, or are we playing a game that is about to die

Event coins are supposed to be hard to get. I don't think the staff members should give out free EC as it would ruin the EC items rarity. Instead I think the staff team should get together and try to influence Unixmad into upgrading the server so the population can grow.
    Last edited by Blitz Canavi; 06-14-2017 at 08:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Den View Post
    it wasnt like that back then:/ and eveyrthing was smooth...

I know admins are doing their best is the owner commiting to the game?
    thats all I want to know, or are we playing a game that is about to die
    The game isn't going to die anytime soon. Unixmad announced a new client is in the works and was supposed to be released sometime early this year, but for some reason it wasn't released. Could be delayed for several reasons, but I don't know. I'm sure something is being done, it's just a matter of time.

The game isn't going to die anytime soon. Unixmad announced a new client is in the works and was supposed to be released sometime early this year, but for some reason it wasn't released. Could be delayed for several reasons, but I don't know. I'm sure something is being done, it's just a matter of time.
    Funniest joke I've heard

Zany
    People act like it's finger snap to fix all lag. Lol
    Lag will always be inevitable, because it's an online game that has a slowly increasing player base, with updates that happen in real time. Also depends on the part of the world you live. It's being figured out, it's obvious by now that they're aware of the lag on the server.

As for free EC, this is mentioned way too much on here. Free EC isn't a necessity, it was a special thing to get. But EC are literally called "Events Coins", they aren't meant to be given away like candy. They're supposed to be hard to get for hard to get items.

By the way, lag isn't the most main reason we don't host.

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Funniest joke I've heard
    Which part? The part where I said the game isn't going to die anytime soon, or where I said a client is in the works? Lol

Which part? The part where I said the game isn't going to die anytime soon, or where I said a client is in the works? Lol
    Everything besides the first sentence

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Everything besides the first sentence
    Oh, who knows, maybe he really is going to release a new client some day.