Thread: Make the Numbers in trade table not get Covered if there is a melee ontop of it

Make the Numbers in trade table not get Covered if there is a melee ontop of it

So today while trading I got scammed my scepter for 100 Tro because someone used a poncho sword to cover the numbers. Before you call me a Noob for getting scam so easily, let me tell you, it actually looked like a 1000 trochus was on the table.
    Yea after I got scammed I felt pretty sad but hey what can I do, a report can't do anything. I might as well just Suggest a way improve the game.
    Before you comment "OH OMG YOU ARE SUCH A BAD TRADER WHO WOULD FALL FOR THAT"
    Let me tell you that that was what I thought until today
    plsssssss help let this happen
    (my name in-game is Bigse so feel free to add me and stuff)

agreed, if we can't help the people that got scammed we can at least prevent future ones with this fix.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

That sucks!
    I've seen this happen before, it's sad but as said above "if we can't help the people that got scammed we can at least prevent future ones with this fix." - (Joeyaudi1)
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Move the table contents to the highest level so nothing would cover them. Pretty easy to do yet staff haven't done so so I figure they want scamming.

messing around on gimp till something looks decent
    Quote Originally Posted by Drdetroit View Post
    Move the table contents to the highest level so nothing would cover them. Pretty easy to do yet staff haven't done so so I figure they want scamming.
    Sounds like a fool-proof fix

Click my name above for my graphics thread!

Click my morphing head above for my free customs site!

No but it would cut down on the amount of things that could cover the #s

I don't see how this is necessary. Yeah it can help, but if your cautious and pay close attention, there's no way you can get scammed. I'm not saying it's your fault, we all make mistakes, but i'm sure you'd never fall for it again.
    Question? Need help? Feel free to message me anytime

Quote Originally Posted by ItsAngel View Post
    I don't see how this is necessary. Yeah it can help, but if your cautious and pay close attention, there's no way you can get scammed. I'm not saying it's your fault, we all make mistakes, but i'm sure you'd never fall for it again.
    It is necessary

And another one has been scammed
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".