Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Meph: Resignation (for now, at least!)

Meph: Resignation (for now, at least!)

I've seen some discussion suggesting that "I have returned", and I'd like to address that, and dispel any confusion.
    I'd like to announce my formal resignation.

I've been in a funny position this past couple years on the development team, where I have a lot that I would like to do, but can't due to lack of scripting knowledge.

I think the most frustrating example, as Anero would probably agree, was with our Multiplex project.

Anero and I would like to have never gotten Multiplex released -- and even after two years of working, it didn't offer all that we wanted it to offer.
    Even to this day, Multiplex still lacks much of the activities we wanted to offer, and it's mainly due to lack of scripting.

Simply put, I'm tired of not being able to execute on projects that I know myself and other players would enjoy, due to lack of scripting knowledge.

So I've decided to take it head-on: I'm going to learn scripting, and take a leave from games until I have an understanding of it to an extent that I can be of more service with development.

After I learn, we'll see where I'm landed =D.

With the possibility of me working for a competitor, I would recommend that I am removed from all staff positions on all Graal servers(including Guest), until we see where I end up developing at.

I'll still be on the forums, Discord server, and still log onto the game periodically, but my interests are strictly in playing (until further notice).

Thank you, and I'll see you around!
    Tune in for live streaming action from gang bases, events, and other iEra activities, with commentary!

I wish you the best of luck with learning programming and game development!
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

<3 remember me when you'll be successful.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

I'm glad that you are wanting to learn script, as it enhances your knowledge of development and such.
    Hope I get to play the game that you are developing in!
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Goodbye meph

Zany
    Best of luck man, I'm sure you'll be very successful. It's always nice talking to you on Discord so this isn't a goodbye from me since it'll probably happen again in the near future, nonetheless though, learn well and do well!

It's good to know that you want to get better and gain more knowledge. I wish you luck in learning how to script.

Well he was gang admin for a couple days. <3 peace man

Best of luck in all parts of life Meph!!

I am learning scripting as well. Gl in life meph

#Oldbie #Tetris4Life
    I know a lot (About iEra and more)- feel free to ask
    I know how to script (:- java, gs2, c++
    I have left sadly however I am contactable through:
    Di"s"co"rd: GTA Tetris#4587
    E-Mail: GTA.Tetris (at)hotmail(dot)com
    Kik: GTA123X
    Cannot contact me? Pm any Tetris member in the gang called Tetris