Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Meph: Resignation (for now, at least!)

Meph: Resignation (for now, at least!)

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Cats! :0

Who's house is this?
    Reno Dorvay's house. If you click enter house on Reno Dorvay's profile then it will take you to his house and then there will be a teleporter saying "Reno Dorvay's old house"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    BYE meph I love you always

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowhunt3r101 View Post
    Reno Dorvay's house. If you click enter house on Reno Dorvay's profile then it will take you to his house and then there will be a teleporter saying "Reno Dorvay's old house"

Why u give it away

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Grrr why everyone keep popping this thread up no reason the guy made his choice farewell and goodluck

Banned
    Go ask the PC manager, Alfonso is busy, there's a new one and he's nicer.

He can help with scripting

Quote Originally Posted by Graal Pro View Post
    Go ask the PC manager, Alfonso is busy, there's a new one and he's nicer.

He can help with scripting
    PC Era is in a total garbage state with scripting. They have no extra resources to help out.

But Meph I hope to see ya around. Maybe I'll check out AO...

Quote Originally Posted by Meph View Post
    I've seen some discussion suggesting that "I have returned", and I'd like to address that, and dispel any confusion.
    I'd like to announce my formal resignation.

I've been in a funny position this past couple years on the development team, where I have a lot that I would like to do, but can't due to lack of scripting knowledge.

I think the most frustrating example, as Anero would probably agree, was with our Multiplex project.

Anero and I would like to have never gotten Multiplex released -- and even after two years of working, it didn't offer all that we wanted it to offer.
    Even to this day, Multiplex still lacks much of the activities we wanted to offer, and it's mainly due to lack of scripting.

Simply put, I'm tired of not being able to execute on projects that I know myself and other players would enjoy, due to lack of scripting knowledge.

So I've decided to take it head-on: I'm going to learn scripting, and take a leave from games until I have an understanding of it to an extent that I can be of more service with development.

After I learn, we'll see where I'm landed =D.

With the possibility of me working for a competitor, I would recommend that I am removed from all staff positions on all Graal servers(including Guest), until we see where I end up developing at.

I'll still be on the forums, Discord server, and still log onto the game periodically, but my interests are strictly in playing (until further notice).

Thank you, and I'll see you around!
    For all ive got to say man, you have done great.
    Multiplex is awesome. Maybe there was some stuff you guys wanted to do that you didnt get to, but its awesome. I felt glad to have something were i could have a equal chance against all era players in which there was not much like this till this came along. You, Meph, have changed era. We shall remember you. https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=...98613536931800
    Im Sneak.
    Watch out.
    You wont see me when you encounter me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyburrito View Post
    PC Era is in a total garbage state with scripting. They have no extra resources to help out.

But Meph I hope to see ya around. Maybe I'll check out AO...

PC is where all the good scripters are at, iEra is what lacks scripting and scripters, which proves why there is no countryside after all these years.

If countryside was a project on PC era, it would be released in 1 year, while iEra, after 3 years, they're still trying