Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Coalition Revision(Job Update: Concepts, Revisions, and Systems).

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan View Post
    I like these ideas, new jobs haven't been introduced since I started playing. Most of the current jobs are pretty mundane.

Some of the ideas need a little rework for everything to fit as some players have different perspective so I think you need to do something in case one player quits or relogs. Anyways, all these ideas kinda makes me excited for the future era (haha get it).
    If you're referring to storefront, it isn't mentioned in the OP, but roles are filled individually(not all at once). If someone quits or relics, the role they were performing simply becomes available or vacant. For instance, if someone quit while playing as Cashier, no NPC's would walk in and the next person who walks into the store could just... idk grab the counter and take over the role.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Those are some great ideas man, I really would like to see this. They really need to implement some new jobs because the ones we've got are getting old and repetitive, we need to get something new and fresh, something to keep players coming back to the game (including myself). I really like the concepts for the storefront jobs. Era is suppose to be an urban modern game, so these really fit the theme. I've never seen people go out on the beach digging for shells or picking flowers to sell them lmao, so I like this. Definitely needs to be considered by admins.

Thank you for the positive words!
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

This Job ideas can really bring people for fun instead for gralats. I don't see much ppl doing pizzas for fun but for gralats. Most of the Jobs you said were great. I think we should narrow it down to the top 3-5. We don't have much scripters though

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    This Job ideas can really bring people for fun instead for gralats. I don't see much ppl doing pizzas for fun but for gralats. Most of the Jobs you said were great. I think we should narrow it down to the top 3-5. We don't have much scripters though
    If every job pays a decent amount of money, then what's wrong with people having fun while they work? If you go over the post again, this thread actually suggests increasing pay(as in graalats) for jobs like pizza making.

I am certainly aware that iEra could use all the scripters it could get its hands on. As the first paragraph says, this is all simply food for thought. If the admins ever happen to have the necessary amount of scripters, this thread is just a suggestion as to what they should do for jobs.

Bump for no apparent reason.