Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Add job center..?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Hello era!
    I have an idea that I think the admins would possible like maybe..?
    Does it aggravate you when someone steals the mushrooms your picking? Or when your trying to get trash and they beat you to it because your pick wasn't there in time? Or when your pizza place gets stolen? Even when you're car mission is ruined because of the PKer's! I have a solution to all those problems.
    There should be weather machines and house templates suitable to be those jobs- but the weather machines spawn trash, mushrooms, people to give car missions, etc. For car missions there would be a room in event house to do it (need to buy the machine first) and do them there. The house template would be 3k and so would the machine. (Price can be changed I'm just saying what I think sounds well). For the pizza there would be a shop in either veteran or normal speedy pizzas that sell ingredient stands, ovens, and tables (then just buy peals at the speedy). This would even out or at least empty some of the speedy pizzas to make more easy to use for those who wouldn't want to buy the items.

It'd be great if people could spread the word! It'd also be great if an admin would take this into consideration.
    The concept of jobs in era is for people to actually put effort or struggle in them, like any real life job... Nothing is ever easy, you gotta work for it bud.
    And of course everyone gets pissed when they get their mushrooms stolen, or shells picked, or even when they get killed during a car mission, but I mean thats kind of the point, to make the jobs a little harder. If you really expect a machine that grows mushrooms just for you or spawns trash for you then you would be expecting every player to own a bar technically..
    I'm sure the staff doesn't want you to get pissed, they just want the best for the community.

Oh and before you say that the machines will be sold at a very expensive cost, even if they are it will be very unfair for players to own them, since they can just afk and wait for the trash/mushrooms to appear while others are working their a$$es off.
    I am sorry but I just don't see this getting implemented x.x
    Message me any iEra related questions you may have.
    InGame Name: Bruc^ Dorvay
    Hablo EspaƱol
    -2011 Player-

Veteran
    Stop trying to make jobs unbelievably easy please, this would be stupidly broken.

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    This idea is too OP...
    Eh.. I guess so. It'd be cool to see happen though

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Forseti View Post
    Stop trying to make jobs unbelievably easy please, this would be stupidly broken.
    I was only giving a suggestion to improve the system, you can't blame people for trying can you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Brucgraal View Post
    The concept of jobs in era is for people to actually put effort or struggle in them, like any real life job... Nothing is ever easy, you gotta work for it bud.
    And of course everyone gets pissed when they get their mushrooms stolen, or shells picked, or even when they get killed during a car mission, but I mean thats kind of the point, to make the jobs a little harder. If you really expect a machine that grows mushrooms just for you or spawns trash for you then you would be expecting every player to own a bar technically..
    I'm sure the staff doesn't want you to get pissed, they just want the best for the community.

Oh and before you say that the machines will be sold at a very expensive cost, even if they are it will be very unfair for players to own them, since they can just afk and wait for the trash/mushrooms to appear while others are working their a$$es off.
    I am sorry but I just don't see this getting implemented x.x
    I honestly should have thought this through. I seem to live in a fantasy world sometimes
    And your points are correct and true,
    Flauros/Synyster
    ~ Metal+Anime~

Funny joke. Never happening

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Loser Boy View Post
    Funny joke. Never happening
    I think they get the message lol.

If it's any consolation, Flauros, this is certainly one of the more innovative approaches to the job issue.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

This idea is too much holes in it. It would be good to buy the ingredients, the wooden peal, the table but ppl can still Marco so it's hard to turn this idea to a non Marco wayyy if u know what I'm sayingg

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!