Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Are admins allowed to (read thread)

Exclamation Are admins allowed to (read thread)

Are admins allowed to clear your status if you put in: Highest Streak:1050+22.2/50 ec heal staff Graals worst admins: idle9 how did he get there if he talks crap about me before lol
    First off idle9 was way more toxic before in the past, he used to make fun of me all the time he'd pm spam me talking crap for no reason, he'd call my youtube the worst ever, he'd call my customs ugly etc, so I should have a say in whats in my status, no one else its not breaking any rules, I'm not writing any profanity in there, I'm not advertising, so stop removing it idle9 ! STAND UP TO THE ADMINS LETS STOP THIS ABUSE I'VE BEEN ON ERA SINCE 2013 AND OVER 10.9K HOURS I DESERVE TO BE TREATED LIKE EVERYONE ELSE WE'RE ALL EQUAL STOP THIS ABUSE NO ONE HAS MORE CONTROL!
    Era Go Browsing since 2013

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post

Did I say something to amuse you, or did you look in the mirror, sorry but you're just like him, no one cares around here. Era is dying slowly :/.

NoIdeaWhoYouAre.jpeg
    Do or do not; there is no try

Quote Originally Posted by idlE9 View Post
    NoIdeaWhoYouAre.jpeg
    noice cover up ;D

Idle is a start park noob

Don't say it's Idle if you don't know for sure. How do we not know you're lying about this? You come to us with no proof the such things happened.

Did you report him before he was an admin? No, so you let him do this to you.
    You need to consider that people always change, but if you look at a person for what they have done in the past...then you need to move on.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Wait.. U talk crap all the time, what're u talking about lol

First of all your name is Satan that's an extra reason on why no one should be nice/trust you.
    Second of all you wouldn't be happy if someone put your name as the worst player in graal or started sharing false rumors about you.
    Third of all, you're basically making fun of a staff member on your status which kinda is harassment.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    First of all your name is Satan that's an extra reason on why no one should be nice/trust you.
    Second of all you wouldn't be happy if someone put your name as the worst player in graal or started sharing false rumors about you.
    Third of all, you're basically making fun of a staff member on your status which kinda is harassment.
    first off you're impersonating a admin
    second off you don't really know who the person you're impersonating is
    third off stop coming on here to support : oh no must help my favorite admi11!11
    skid XD