Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 1 Gang per 1 player

1 Gang per 1 player

Ok so lately people use to hold 2-3 gangs they can hold infinity amount of gangs which is not good u can have all the names taken the good ones perhaps and they all be for one player as maximum i would say it should be 1 gang per a player and if he got caught holding more than one gang it gets deleted that will help to make the gang names more available to the players so its all about giving others the space to have the name in future the names will not exist if every player kept owning 1-2-3 gangs so let's end it even that will help a bit the server

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    Ok so lately people use to hold 2-3 gangs they can hold infinity amount of gangs which is not good u can have all the names taken the good ones perhaps and they all be for one player as maximum i would say it should be 1 gang per a player and if he got caught holding more than one gang it gets deleted that will help to make the gang names more available to the players so its all about giving others the space to have the name in future the names will not exist if every player kept owning 1-2-3 gangs so let's end it even that will help a bit the server

It's already set to one gang per player, they just use alts to hold the lead which we can't do anything about.

We run time by time a gang name cleanup, any gang that has been too inactive gets deleted and the money retrieved to its owner, which makes some names available again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirzey View Post
    It's already set to one gang per player, they just use alts to hold the lead which we can't do anything about.

We run time by time a gang name cleanup, any gang that has been too inactive gets deleted and the money retrieved to its owner, which makes some names available again.
    That inactive gang clean up takes 1 year it requires no one to set tag but people already know that trick so they set tag by main account so the time get reseted there is always a way to,solve they use alts to hold another gang but when u get jailed your entire devices that uses the same wifi get jailed its because it works with ip so thats how it can be solved and detect those players who owns more than 1 gang and also can be done by the players help reporting them to a staff

No thanks.
    Add numbers if u rly want a certain name so bad

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    No thanks.
    Add numbers if u rly want a certain name so bad
    I dont want a name or anything indeed whats the purpose holding more than one gang?!

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    I dont want a name or anything indeed whats the purpose holding more than one gang?!

We want to?

Its true that many people use good names that we want but have more then 1 gang, and not willing to change the name of the gang they dont use or disbanding it

Why not make it to where you can't transfer leadership/create a gang if the player is under 100 hours?

1 Gang per 1 player

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    Why not make it to where you can't transfer leadership/create a gang if the player is under 100 hours?
    Simply can boost hours afking using trampoline in house boom u get 100h maybe requires kills also but I believe every new player have the rights to own 1 gang with no requires but in the other hand the requirements will help you to know how era works before making a gang so yea maybe hours / kills will be required

Zoom in