Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 1 Gang per 1 player

I mean what you could do is if someone has an alt that is holding a gang and that alt has been offline forever, you can ask a PR to change their gang name and make yours whatever you want it to be.

1 Gang per 1 player

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    I mean what you could do is if someone has an alt that is holding a gang and that alt has been offline forever, you can ask a PR to change their gang name and make yours whatever you want it to be.
    The idea is about why a person should be allowed to hold another gang on his alt and no prs cant do it coz once the owner gets on the pr will be blamed the rules for auto disband that no one tag on for 1 year now comes to a question a good one actually , new players can't enter bases tell they reach 5h so they get to know more about the game before getting in a base and they get killed all over and over so they get bored and quit the game
    So zernov idea was to make it requires hours since hours can be easily boosted 24h per day so it will take 4-5days , making it more it have to require 1-2-3k kills so basically it will prevent those players who makes alt accounts just to make a gang

Doesn't really matter, as Imaginary said above put numbers at the end.

I don't see a need to implement that system.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    Doesn't really matter, as Imaginary said above put numbers at the end.

I don't see a need to implement that system.
    You might dont see for example i am a scammer i get to hold 1 gang it will prevent me to hold another or scam one more gang it has many benefits no effects

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    That doesn't always work. A new rule was implemented a long time ago, now it's not only about the leader but all members has to be inactive for you to request a staff to change its name.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirzey View Post
    That doesn't always work. A new rule was implemented a long time ago, now it's not only about the leader but all members has to be inactive for you to request a staff to change its name.
    Thanks .............

Quote Originally Posted by Kirzey View Post
    It's already set to one gang per player, they just use alts to hold the lead which we can't do anything about.

We run time by time a gang name cleanup, any gang that has been too inactive gets deleted and the money retrieved to its owner, which makes some names available again.
    Do you delete gangs that have a lot of basing hours because there are some inactive gangs that have a lot of hours?

Quote Originally Posted by KipGraal View Post
    Do you delete gangs that have a lot of basing hours because there are some inactive gangs that have a lot of hours?
    True

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I believe they don't delete gangs that have over 100 hours.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

I'd like to see players only being able to join one gang at all. With a few changes to the gang system and you would have an awesome and new game.