Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: unregistered account issue

unregistered account issue

Im not sure if this is right place to put this, but there didn't see to be any other appropriate spot for it, so i have an old account of mine which has some items and stuff, i moved large quantity of items, however i cant seem to be able to transfer guns and some other items, so i was wondering if i could fix this somehow or if admin can do it somehow, both accounts have similar name and share same IP, my old account is just named Edin and my other one is Edin743 same as this forum name, i would really like to know if items from unregistered account transfer to registered one after registration or no? I would really like to be able to somehow implement my old account into my new one

It should transfer everything, even hours an kills, I just don't know about ec

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

I see, thanks! It helped alot

Edin, account transfers can be done as long as both accounts aren't identified.

From what I have read, it seems your 'old' account is unidentified and you want it to be merged into your 'new' account which is identified. This can be done as far as I know, just get someone to do it for you.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    This kind of thing should be submitted to http://support.toonslab.com/. I would like to say, that account/item transfers almost never happen. It is your duty to identify your account.
    Last edited by tristanfosho; 06-17-2017 at 11:14 AM. Reason: think => thing *typo
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Do they transfer gralats?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Do they transfer gralats?
    It literally is everything.
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

Quote Originally Posted by Loser Boy View Post
    It literally is everything.
    Transferring could become OP...
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Staff/management don't do account transfers/merge. It seems like you didn't identify correctly if your account didn't transfer. I could be wrong though so it wouldn't hurt to submit a ticket.
    Question? Need help? Feel free to message me anytime

If you have an identitied account and another one that isn't identified
    Your items from the unidentified account will transfer to ur identified account when you log on