Thread: Repeat

Repeat

Repeat
    Inspired by Before
    (A Movie) (Story is going to be Third person point of view )

Part 1

(Friday July 29th 7:10 a.m.)

Narrator: Friday July 29th 7:10 in the morning, Christine wakes up tired as always. Slowly waking up Christine looks straight ahead and is frightened to see her sister staring at her like she's the devil to take her soul..

Christine: "OH MY GOD! You scared the living hell out of me. What are you doing?"

Little sister: "Mom told me to wake you up. You'll be late for school."

Christine: "Tell her give me.. like.. uhh.. 10 minutes."

Little sister: "Fine.. be late for school no one cares anyway. Happy birthday too."

Narrator: Christine wakes up with a cranky attitude and rushes to the bathroom to get ready for school. 20 minutes later she comes out of the bathroom and goes straight to the kitchen to get breakfast.

Christine: "Hey mom.*Kisses mom in the cheek*"

Mom: "Look who's here... just about to cook the birthday girl some pancakes."

Christine: "Mom.. you don't have to..*giggles* Save them for you, the girls are here to pick me up. Love you, bye!"

Narrator: Christine grabs her backpack and rushes out the doors of her house to her friends in the car waiting for her.

Christine: "Heyy! The birthday queen is here!"

Friends: "Happy 16th Birthday!"

Friend 1: "You're getting so old. Oh my gosh."

Christine: "Haha! You're still older than me by 5 months. I love you guys soo much! You all mean so much to me."

Friend 2: "We should celebrate! Let's have a party at my house later in the night!"

Christine: "That's a great idea, but we still need to go to Art's place for his party.."

Friend 2: "We can go to his party, and dash off. So we could celebrate at my place for your birthday."

Christine: "Great idea! Lets do it."

Narrator: Christine and her friends get to school just as the bell rings. Chattering all around about Art's crazy party. Christine and her friends were thinking of ways to celebrate and have fun for Christine's birthday.

Part 2

(8:52 p.m. At Christine's house)

Narrator: Christine and her friends got ready and dressed up in nice cozy, basic but still fashionable clothing to Art's Party. All of them arrive at Art's party at 9:10 p.m.

(9:10 p.m. Art's house)

Art: "Hey! Glad you could make it to my party. Enjoy your stay. There's some juice, beer, food in the kitchen to the left. If you want to dance or chill go to the living room. Tonight.. go crazy with everything!"

Christine: "Thanks Art. Lets get partying!"

Narrator: Christine and her friends start dancing in the living room to the epic music being played. Being crowded by drunk people, she makes her way to the hallway with about 5 people looking at their phones. Christine passes them all, and greets a close friend named Tim.

Tim: "Hey Christine! Long time no see. How have you been??"

Christine: "Hey Tim, I've been good these past few months and you?

Tim: "Yeah been good also! I heard it was your birthday.. Happy birthday."

Christine: "Thank you! It means a lot to me. *Blushes* We should talk more often! Get to catch up with each other and hang out sometime."

Tim: "Great idea! Lets do that then.."

Narrator: Time passes by.. it's 12:17 a.m. and the girls are all grouped up together. They went into their car and traveled to their friends house to celebrate Christine's birthday...

Christine: "Can't wait to party!! This should be fun."

Friend 1: "Yesss!"

Narrator: Time passes by..listening to popular music and singing along. The girls are hyped up for the party. Christine checks her phone and the time was 12:28.

(Time changes to 12:29 a.m.)

Christine: "Watch O-!"

BOOM!

Part 3

(Friday July 29th 7:10 a.m.)

Narrator: Christine wakes up frightened from her "dream". Her little sister sits there staring at her frightened as well from sudden movements by Christine.

Little sister: "Mom told me to wake you up. You'll be late for school.

Christine: "What are you talking about? It's Satu- *Looks at phone that says Friday July 29th 7:13 a.m.*"

Little sister: "Just hurry up please.. Happy Birthday too."

Narrator: Christine's eyes widen bigger.. she couldn't be dreaming in another dream. She rushes to the bathroom to splash cold water onto her face to wake herself up from her dream. She pinched herself to wake herself up. She tried everything that she could think of the wake herself up from this dream. It's Friday again. Her birthday. The same exact day that she was in before and almost died.

Christine: "What's happening..?"

Will Continue Later.. xD Write what you think about it and what I need to fix.. will help a lot.
    Last edited by NemoYang; 06-23-2017 at 05:59 AM.
    ~blub~

Nice

But you should really say how old she is...
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Nice

But you should really say how old she is...
    Alright. c:

(15 character limit smh typing this so it could pass. )
    ~blub~

I made some tweaks to the story, plz no hurt me

Friday, July 29, 7:10 AM (Sense this is a play, this part will show on screen)

Narrator: Friday July 29th 7:10 in the morning, Christine wakes up tired as always. Slowly waking up Christine looks straight ahead and is frightened to see her sister staring at her like she's the devil to take her soul..

Christine: "OH MY GOD! You scared the living hell out of me. What are you doing?"

Little sister: "Mom told me to wake you up. You'll be late for school."

Christine: "Tell her give me.. like.. uhh.. 10 minutes."

Little sister: "Fine.. be late for school no one cares anyway. Happy birthday too."

Narrator: Christine wakes up with a cranky attitude and rushes to the bathroom to get ready for school. 20 minutes later she comes out of the bathroom and goes straight to the kitchen to get breakfast.

Christine: "Hey mom.*Kisses mom in the cheek*"

Mom: "Look who's here... just about to cook the birthday girl some pancakes."

Christine: "Mom.. you don't have to..*giggles* Save them for you, the girls are here to pick me up. Love you, bye!"

Narrator: Christine grabs her backpack and rushes out the doors of her house to her friends in the car waiting for her.

Christine: "Heyy! The birthday queen is here!"

Friends: "Happy 16th Birthday!"

Friend 1: "You're getting so old. Oh my gosh."

Christine: "Haha! You're still older than me by 5 months. I love you guys soo much! You all mean so much to me."

Friend 2: "We should celebrate! Let's have a party at my house later in the night!"

Christine: "That's a great idea, but we still need to go to Art's place for his party.."

Friend 2: "We can go to his party, and dash off. So we could celebrate at my place for your birthday."

Christine: "Great idea! Lets do it."

Narrator: Christine and her friends get to school just as the bell rings. Chattering all around about Art's crazy party. Christine and her friends were thinking of ways to celebrate and have fun for Christine's birthday.

Will Continue Later.. xD Write what you think about it and what I need to fix.. will help a lot.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Ahh..okay thanks for the help on making the story better and non-confusing. cx <3
    ~blub~

Quote Originally Posted by NemoYang View Post
    Ahh..okay thanks for the help on making the story better and non-confusing. cx <3

Nice story , for me it wasn't confusing at all

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    Nice story , for me it wasn't confusing at all
    Thank you!! ❤️

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    ~blub~