View Poll Results: What would be the best weapon to buy after AK?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • M4 ( 55K )

11 61.11%
  • Famas ( 30k )

2 11.11%
  • Other ( ? )

8 44.44%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What would be the best weapon after AK47

AK-47 What would be the best weapon after AK47

I have been in era for a long time, helping people making videos and eventually even making a basing gang, But I've never focused on guns mainly, I only have a AK47 right now with a 8 dmg Carrot Katana, I am asking the " weapon experts " Here What is the weapon I should probably buy that is lower then 100k and good for somebody who has a AK like me, I have a Car with shovels, panels, I can do any job basically that gives gralats.

If you are on a budget:
    MP40 - 10k
    Neo Rifle - 5k
    Glock18 - 12k
    Deagles - 11k
    AP7's - 11k

If you don't mind spending a lot but still under the 100k price range:
    M4 - 55k
    WH42 - 65k
    PDW - 75k
    SMR - 80k
    AA-12 -60k

I've seen lots of commotion about neo rifle, so where do you buy it? and is it any good?

Quote Originally Posted by spongers2 View Post
    I've seen lots of commotion about neo rifle, so where do you buy it? and is it any good?
    Neo rifle is not that good in my opinion, it has a small clip of only 2 bullets although it shoots fast, it reloads quite slow.
    Its shop is located under the bridge that connects to southridge.

The Neo Rifle shoots only one bullet and deals 9 damage with 100% accuracy It also has two special features (a Bayonett).

Quote Originally Posted by spongers2 View Post
    There should be a passage way under the bridge, just swim under it. You will know you are there when you see an NPC standing near it.

Next just go through this door.

After that you should see a pool. Once you are in the pool, dive into the green polluted water.

Now just take the passage way until you see a light (That is where you dive up).

The neo rifle should be here in this room.

For me get ACR
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Whats funny blitz is that you see those 2 guys at that place earlier? that was me and one of my friends xD

I didn't know they raised the price of the PDW by 5k gralats. O.O

I would go for the AA-12. I heard many good things about it and for a 60k gralat gun, it looks powerful.

If your on a budget ACR and anything under would probably be a good idea. If your not on a budget but don't want to spend all that much I'd say the 50K default rifle.
    Flauros/Synyster
    ~ Metal+Anime~

The carrot katana is surprisingly fast for basing so i wouldn't worry about a meele. As for the gun it is worth saving up something like 60k-100k to eventually buy one of the better guns that are good for basing, m4 and famas are mainly sparring guns so i wouldn't recommend buying them for basing even i struggle to base with an m4 or famas and people have told me i am good at basing. You should probably save up to buy one of the guns Blitz canavi mentioned, ill add another gun i think is worth buying which is the GT SIG 516 its 60k and does 9 damage, its at maccus guns shop.