Heyyy!

Now I know most of you, if not, all of you are probably sick and tired of all my recent new threads, but bear with me on this one. Don't worry, you get used to this. Apart from the recent moderator hirings, the forums hasn't been getting a lot of attention lately. In a way, the forums in its current state is not a very good way of communicating with the entirity of Graal Era. There's around 30 actual active members on here, 16 of which I can name off the top of my head, and there is usually around 8 or so people on at the same time. Now I know that sounds small, but its been enough to sometimes fill up our new posts tab.

Era GO is not at a great state right now. In fact, I usually just go to the Era Discord more than I do here in case I require assistance or have a general question. What I am trying to say is that Era GO is now one if my last resorts to getting help from the community. That is not a good sign. Most people haven't heard of era go, been on it, or refuse to join its community for some reason. Which brings us to what I want to talk about.

Era GO needs attention. Lots of it. And no, I don't mean putting a building in the game about it and calling it a day, I mean actually advertising it more in the game. As of right now, Era GO only has two sources of advertisement. Those billboards we did a while back for it, and the "Era GO building". The newspaper advertises Era GO yes, but it advertises it on... Era Go. I put it in quotation marks because it doesn't even feel like an Era GO building. Sure it has the mods npcs, but thats it. We had a statue room of notable Era Go members, but that was removed for seemingly no reason. All it has is Inventory Cleaner (dont even know its purpose), Item History, a spar room, and the custom refund room. Anything else in there is very much useless. I'm not asking for anything too crazy, but I feel like the Era Go building should feel more Era Go-y. Maybe some sort of new ideas could be put into the building. Right now, it just feels like another abandoned project.

My main point? Give the forum some much more needed attention.